How thoughtful is she?

facksfunny

I've liked this girl for a few months now. And she likes me back. But I havent seen her for the entire summer. Bedfore summer break I would just keep constantly looking at her, and she at me. At school we would make eye contact like every 2 mins. We would look at eachother when we think the other isn't looking, like if she's walking behind me, I'd look back and catch her staring, and vice-versa. Today was the first day of school and I decided to ingore her (i dont know why). So I acted like I've completely forgotten her over the summer. Cuz I didn't c her face at all today, I didn't catch her reaction this. So do u think she even noticed that I wasn't looking? Actually she only walked by me once. but i was sitting facing in her direction. And I could c with the corner of my eye that she was looking in my direction. Still I don't think she noticed. Since today was a short day, I only got one chance to ignore her. But then again I havent seen her for nearly three months. She probably was expecting my eyes to be glued to her. So um what do u think? And how could she react, like is she gonna take it to seriously?

Well I don't know if she will think you're rude..

maybe just forgetful?

Seeing how you two didn't really have a relationship or anything to build memories around.. through the summer you might have forgotten about her a little bit, and her as well.

Who knows, she might have been doing the exact same thing to you, and thinks you're wondering what she's doing.

Advice though... if you like her, make a move.. why not? it's a new year.

Well I certanly haven't forgotten her. And i could c her (with the corner of my eye) looking at me, so im guessin she hasnt forgotten me either. Im just curious whether or not she noticed that i wasn't looking. or maybe i wasn't acting that good. maybe she noticed that i had trouble keeping my eyes off of her. my friend was sitting beside me (he doesn't know i like her) and he didn't seem to notcie that i was acting weird or sumthing.

If you don't have the courage to ask, you must start dropping her serious signs that you are interested!

Start smiling back at her, or even better, start smiling and waving and her whenever you run into her! DON'T EVER IGNORE HER! She'll only lose interest!

Find some excuse to go near to her, best time will be during your lunch break. Queue up beside her when getting food, and use the chance to make small talk.

All the best!

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

Im a tad worried here, you see the last two weeks our football team has played in some pretty cold weather. Last week i woke up feeling crappy and stayed home on monday and was fine, no big deal. Then after this last game, it was abnormally cold that night, 30-32 degrees and i was sweating and all of that...anyway i wake up extremely sick, and its not going away as i've slept, taken 4-5 showers, laid under blankets bundled up. I haven't eaten the best things but i have force-fed myself.

Do you think there is something bigger going on behind the scenes? Why am i getting sick so easily?!

Thanks