Hey, From 1 to 10(1 being best)

Frajhav

From 1 to 10,What do you think about my looks?

I just wanna havesome fun,Be honest ,i dont take things personally ^^

This picture is the bes ti got on my comp so sorryabout it,i just whant to havean opinions sense non of my friends seems to just say it strait out and well...they are your friends.

I have black hair,Hasle eyes and my my body is appropiate for my size im 5,11.pleas be honest ^^ just for fun

I have black hair,Hasle eyes and my my body is appropiate for my size im 5,11.pleas be honest ^^ just for fun

I give you a 1. You say you have hazel eyes, but I don't see hazel. You say you have black hair? Your black hair is camoflauge with your black face. You may or may not be lying, and I don't trust you because I can't see you.

I don't know if this is the best way..

Most people reading this post will either think, yeah.. or no.

The one's who don't think you're attractive will not post.

The one's who think you are.. are the ones who will be posting probably.

I also think you should go to a website where it isn't based around making people feel better.. you'll get an honest opinion there, regardless of your looks.

Even though your picture isn't viewable.

Your silhouette shows me you have a long skinny face which isn't too sexy...
Hey-Tim Robins has a long face, but I think he's cute!

image removed

To the original poster, just a tip: Who cares about what other people think. How do you feel about yourself? I think that when a guy is confident enough where he doesn't care much about what other people think about how he looks, and the only thing he cares most about is how he feels about himself, he appears more handswome than any other GQ model, anyday! By the way, when a guy is too infaturated with how handswome he is, most girls wouldn't find that as attractive, mainly because it can come off as being really shallow/vein.

Similar to when a girl posts her picture, asks for a rating, and says, "Please tell me that I look playful, fun, and beautiful." Catch my drift? It kinda has the same effect. I'm sure you don't want to come off that way, now do you. But to answer your question, I think you look decent considering the fact that we can't really see your face! LoL.

My, how varied the opinions you're going to get will be.

I agree with some of the people who told you what they thought. I disagree greatly with others. But I'm not going to say which opinions I agree or disagree with.

The only thing I will tell you is that what someone else told you: those who think you look good will reply. Those who don't will keep their mouths shut. In the end, you get a skewed opinion.

Also, for every person who thinks you are not good looking, there will be one who thinks you are good looking. On link removed, my picture got lots of different ratings. Lots of 9's, but also a few 1's. How varied it was!!

So really, don't ask this question.