one question for everybody!

1) You start thinking about the future with her

2) When you walk around and you notice things and it reminds you of her

3) When you can easily forgive her

4) When you start to look over her flaws and accept the person for who they are

5) You start to become patient, kind, and sweet with the person

6) You accept things and put yourselves in a postion to "grow"

7) You become more understanding with that person

8) Open up and let your partner become part of your daily life and partial influence.

These are just some answers, there are many and so people might even disagree

well.. if i go by those rules... i am in love. but... i feel as if it is way too early for love. we have been dating for almost two weeks now and have known eachother for about a month. i do and dont believe in love at first sight. its something that you cant just say you do believe. you have to witness it. and i dont know if i have witnessed it or not. this sucks, lol. i am confused about what love is and how to tell if i am in love.

For me I could tell by this:

You miss him when he's not around

Simply being in his presense has a comforting/calming effect, and you forget your troubles during that time

You "glow" when you're with him, or when you think about him

You want to protect him from harm

You can see him in your future

You don't want to change him

You're not afraid to show him your vulnerabilities

You smile when you think of him (not even realizing it....embarrassing

BellaDonna

I'm glad that hit home with you.

Those were definitly the beginning signs of love for me - and they still persist now- although love gets deeper more complex as the relationship grows.

For instance, here's a glimpse of love in married life:

I know I love my husband because I don't scream at him after he walks all over the floor I just cleaned with his muddy sneakers.... (happens almost EVERY time)

So also add to that- tolerating annoying habits of the person. lol

ahhhhhhh the romance....

Smiling thinking about him/her is a big one to me. Only happened with one girl in my life.

I thinky ou're in love with a person when you would do anything for that person. ie (move to a different country with him/her when you've lived 20 years where you are and love it)

When the values you had before you met this person are all insignificant, when you do or want to do things for that person that you would've never done before, then you can see you feel love.

Feeling comfortable, thinking him/her all the time etc etc is pretty much normal, and you can experience that with people you don't love. But try fighting the world for this person.