who do i choose????

big problem here. there are these 2 girls i really like. one is in my year group and one some years older than me who is working but see once a week at this club thing i do, the other one i practically see every day. i really like them both and dont know what to do. i think one may like me back but i dont know. the thing is i have a school dance coming up and this girl in my year is gonna be there. im not sure what i should do. im very good friends with both of them and dont want to hurt them. im quite confused. help

Well, this seems to be bothering u so i will give you a simple piece of advice, narrow it down to 1 girl. If you dont, then u will spend too much time thinking about it, which could spril u into depression and so on. I myself have gone through this problem many times. I spent countless hours wondering who it shoud be. Go with your gut, you will always be right. I wish you the very best of luck 0X .

If u need anymore help just ask.

Lord, if only I had that sort of problem.

Since you don't know if either is completely serious yet, don't decide until then. Be friends with both and see if one is more serious as well you may decide you like one more than the other or fate will make that decision for you. Remember, if you like them as friends, take care as a relationship that goes bad will kill a friendship as well.