ladies.......buzzed or long hair??

hoppy27

Definitely long hair...... love long hair.. like facial hair.. love moustaches.. like like like it...

lets face it.. Johny Depp is gorgeous with short hair.. but with that long hair and scruffy look as in the pirates of the caribbean... OMG.. he's got that extra something something.. lol

However, would love MY GUY... regardless of however he wanted to wear his hair.. long, short, shaved, scruffy.

Very short hair on a man is just sexy as hell to me. Its very masculine and clean cut. It doesn't matter to me whether he has a full head of hair, either. I think close cut hair on the back of a guy's neck is my biggest turn-on. Different things appeal to different people I guess.

totally feeling you depends! yeahhh that hair looks sexxy on alot of guys but yes it does depend on your face. but to be honest i personally like a full head of hair and not long just alot like thick and long enough to flip in the front. i dont know i just lovee that hairstyle sooo sexxxxxxxy and it seems to suit any guy practically! you know what im talking about flipping the fornt of your hair. with a nice thick back area to stroke my fingers thorough!

I'm not a girl of course, but I've observed I get more attention with shaggy hair (with flip) instead of a buzz cut or any other style.

I think girls like the shaggy hair because it's sort of feminine. I personally think it depends on your clothes if your one of those guys that wear your pants at your knees and can fit a pistol in your pants then don't do shaggy hair you just look like an idiot lol. Shaggy hair I believe suits preps ok but it's probably best on skaters..but I'm a skater so there ya go lol.

I think there prefer an inbetween. Not too short not too long. Like not Van Halen in the 80's long or Yngwie Malmsteen or Ozzy long. For example probably like Ryan Sheckler long is what girls like.

Typically, almost every guy that I meet who has a buzzed head looks good. In my opinion, it's the safest haircut for most men, not all though. It also depends on your face shape. Guys with more of a prominant squared face shape can get away with different hairstyles. It also depends on a guy's facial features. Consult with a cosmetologist to get the best answer. Whatever you do, keep your hair the way that you want it. As long as you are comfy in it, that's all that matters!