Question LADIES

Ah, you can have orgasms without touching yourself...it's mostly mental. I have had them with just some talking or imagining at times..and sometimes while dreaming/sleeping.

It's possible it was an orgasm - did you feel "waves" or pleasure, when you built up all that energy did it feel like it "flooded out" or "washed all over you"?

Typically if you want to time how long an orgasm lasts its only a fraction of a second. It is possible that you are feeling the precursor to an orgasm.

Well, the only problem with this is that they can SEEM to last a lot longer than they do. I doubt she actually watched clock, and she likely just guessed. In the moment for me at least, time can seem to slow.

And its not true that it lasts a "fraction" of a second, many women (myself included) can have them last 5, 10, 15, seconds or more. Sometimes yes they may be shorter, but having them last 5-10 and FEEL like 30 is not unusual! You can also in time learn how to delay or elongate them or have several mulitples quite close together.

many women (myself included) can have them last 5, 10, 15, seconds or more. Sometimes yes they may be shorter, but having them last 5-10 and FEEL like 30 is not unusual! You can also in time learn how to delay or elongate them or have several mulitples quite close together.

I love being a woman

Crap I am sooooo jealous!!!!! Damn men can only pop once then like a cell phone battery we have to recharge! D'oh

Don't worry. There is hope. I recently realized men are more capable than the average single orgasm...if interested, see:

link removed

Also, I always tell my hubby.... I think it's quite fair that us woman can get off many times, it's a trade off for having to deal with childbirth (not fun ).

And its not true that it lasts a "fraction" of a second, many women (myself included) can have them last 5, 10, 15, seconds or more. Sometimes yes they may be shorter, but having them last 5-10 and FEEL like 30 is not unusual! You can also in time learn how to delay or elongate them or have several mulitples quite close together.

Actually what you are referring to is the resolution phase of the sexual experience. An orgasm is the is the peak of sexual activity and the release. Notice that I said peak and not plateau. The resolutions phase is when you have the physical, emotional and mental reactions as a result of the orgasm.

I think it's quite fair that us woman can get off many times, it's a trade off for having to deal with childbirth (not fun ).

Well sweetie you have a major point on that one!!!! I could not imagine how painful that is to push something that is the size of a watermelon out a hole the size of a walnut. lol *YIKES*

I guess I would have to conceed that women deserve to be multi-orgasmic! I am still jealous of it though (not child birth)

you can have orgasms without touching yourself...it's mostly mental. I have had them with just some talking or imagining at times..and sometimes while dreaming/sleeping.

YEP.. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL BEING A WOMAN.. LOL. DAY DREAMING... and the skin gets tingly..and the belly tightens up.. and the breath catches..and before you know it.. IT A GOOD THING... lol

And you are right. Not everyone can do it.. or has such a vivid imagination that they can do it. ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING...

And YES... a WELL DESERVED GIFT... for childbirth, monthly bleeding and EVE BEING FRAMED... yep yep yep..

The timing thing.. you can peak.. several times.. just because you peak, doens't mean it drops. Kinsey Reports.. its in there. Women are very fortunate in this regard. And yes.. I can peak..and just when I think I'm done.. I can climb higher and do it again... several times.. and they doooo last.... who has time to look at the clock and time it, who cares.. its why the french call it the "little death"... Its good to be a woman.