Just wondering how to move on when you still care deeply about your ex even though he has moved on. He broke up with me about 5 months ago...and i am doing great, i did'nt want him back, i was ready to move on ..until i find out that he got this girl pregnant that he has been seeing. My heart was crushed all over again. All the feelings came back to me. Now all I can think of is how he is going to be a father. We were together for 3 years and at times i thought he was the one. He moved on too fast....granted he probably didn't want to be a father so soon....but didn't i mean anything to him. Since our break up we have been talking back and forth..just friendly conversation, he keeps saying how he thinks about me alot.and ..i knew he was dating..etc..but now he has a different life now....he is going to have a child...it just makes me sick, probably the fact that i was his for so long and now i am not important to him any more...this girl is and there future child. ahhhhh!!!!...Why is it that guys can move on so fast. I try not to think of it, its not my problem , i don't have to deal with it... but i just can't let go of him even though i didn't want to get back with him, i wanted him as a friend and it probably won't happen....i want to email him, i want to call him, but i can't and i won't....i have to try to cut my ties with him. But its so hard when i care for him so much..and probably still love him. Sorry for venting..i thought i was doing alright theses past weeks, but it all comes back to me....my friends just tell me to move on....i want to but its sooo hard to...Please help me....thanks for listening.

Why is it that girls can move on so quickly, three days after I broke up with my ex of 4 years she had a crush on another guy.

People do this sort of thing all the time, it has nothing to do with gender, it's more the fact they were looking for something to fill the void of the old relationship. I know it hurts that he's gone, but he doesn't think you're nothing I don't even understand how you can say that. He's told you he thinks about you often, shouldn't that be a hint that you mean something to him?

Let go of this silly idea that you mean nothing to him, it's not going to help you at all, it's only going to bring you down.

Good Luck.

I broke up with my gf who told me she could never love anyone else. She's on her 3rd bf in 2 months and everytime she gets a new bf she emails me about them and tells me how sweet they are or whatever trying to make me jealous. i'm just like "hello!! i'm the one who broke up with you, i don't really care who you are with" I don't mean to be an ass but geez, just leave me alone lol

Well you know what is the real problem today... people think its all a matter of time. Moving fast or not !!!! You don't want him back, it's easy don't call/write/email him. But you don't seem to be over it, so I suggest you two talks about this.

peace