So, what do I say to her?

Girl, your lips are sooo smooth!!! OOOOhhh ohh ohhh. I'd give you the world if I could.... do da do. ohhhh... I wanna love you badly!

How's that for breaking the ice? Eh? Or probably better for a more intimate relationship.

Well that's the best I can come up with, thinking about how to start conversations with girls. What do I say to her? And don't say: "Oh make her laugh be nice." Because that's lame.

The perfect date knows when to shut up. Because we ain't going to dinner and a movie, none of that BS. We're going straight to heaven...

You know some small talk while we're getting on the action! Like you're name, how much is this costing me? Are you gonna rip me off, because I've been ripped off before. I know where my wallet is so don't mess with it."

Yeah babby! Light my fire!

haha, I hope you realized I was kidding. Anyway post some advice, cuz as you can tell by now, I'm sort of crazy in the head...

Talk about things you have in common, like a class or if not a class, something around school. The best way to break the ice with something comfortably common. And importantly, don't make it about a relationship from the get go. I mean, its okay to be interested in eventually being in a relationship, but its important not to come off that way.

how about.

"excuse me but how much to polar bears weigh"

whatever she replies with, just respond with this

"well, its enough to break the Ice"

and introduce yourself saying your "NAME" than follow up with "can i get yours" after that there is no planning for in words, Simply because the conversation will, and can go wherever, just keep it live, and interesting.

Stick with open ended questions. Don't ask questions that could be answered with "yes" or "no," rather, always stick with questions beginning with the 5 Ws (who, what, when, where, why). Always ask about how she feels about something, too.

These are near guarantees against dead end conversations.

Good luck!

Don't ask questions that could be answered with "yes" or "no," rather, always stick with questions beginning with the 5 Ws (who, what, when, where, why).

Really?

Who: Mr. X

When: tomorrow

Where: place B

Almost as short as "yes" or "no". HOW is as important as WHY.

Also, asking for her opinion on something is also a great tool to use, but don't do it all the time. Like if a girl just moved to your city, ask "How do you like (city)?"