Guys pls........??

Hi guys,

Listen, this is not a very hard one but I still need to know 'cos guys can be quite difficult to read at times. See, I went out with a friend the other day (a niteclub) and there's this guy that works as a bouncer there that I've fancied for a while. I haven't made a move as I feel that's a man's job......anywayz......we queued up at the venue and his job is really to search the men on entry (not the women) and he made this gesture to me that he & said he would have to search me.......being who I am, I asked if he meant my bag?? But then he said 'no, I have to search you....and then smiled and said it was a joke! I must admit that I was looking 'damn good' that night as I made an effort, but I took that as something.....maybe???

The entire night he kept looking over in the direction that I was dancing and we exchanged a few glances.......however, he was on duty and couldn't really talk or dance with me or anything......but then I (being a bit tipsy at this point) asked him 'when they would let him off duty to dance) and he said 5o'clock.........I stayed all night till 5.15am to see if I could get a look in, but got ushered off by my friend......but not before stealing another glance.........I'm definitely feeling this guy. So my question is.......should I go back there this weekend and see what happens or could it have just been my imagination.....maybe that's just what club bouncers do????

it could be either or. BUT just as a sidenote, my best guy friend is a bouncer and he flirts with girls like crazy, gets their numbers but doesnt take them seriously. I also have another buddy who is a bouncer at a bar and girls hit on him all the time, and even though he has a gf, he still flirts because that gets "chics to come back and spend more money".

I wouldnt consider him as anything serious other then a boytoy

Go back. Give him your number and tell him something like " call me if you want to get together sometime" and leave it at that. If he is interested he will call... if he doesn't call then at least you tried.

Have fun and good luck !

It sounds like you already let him know that you are interested by asking him what time he gets off. I think you try to go to the club on a night that's not too busy and try to talk to him some more.

And don't bring your friend this time unless you don't feel comfortable going alone. I get that a lot--I'm out somewhere with my friends and I see someone I'm sort of attracted to and maybe we get some eye contact going on, but my friends don't notice any of it and I'm too secretive about such things to let them on it. I think that's one of the great things about flirting... It's such a strong connection between two people and yet it's so subtle. The world continues on normally while a couple of strangers game of confusion, hope, possibilities, excitement....

So... Yeah. Sorry I kind of started rambling there. Again, I would say go for it.

Hi all,

I was very intrigued to find that the guys thought i should pursue this issue, whereas the ladeez think it's just a bit of fun! Well, I must admit that I have always been sceptical of guys who work in clubs as bars/clubs are really 'meat markets' and most of them are flirts......but there are also some that may genuinely like to get to know you. My big problem here is that I don't want to be mistaken for one of those girls that allow themselves to be picked up from bars etc as I am pretty straight-laced and strict about my self-image.........do you 'guys' reckon that I should take Muneca's advice and give him my number regardless??? Damn......I love being chased, but this guys is FI-I-I-I-NNNE!!!

does he have a nice body or what exactly did you get to know about him from the times you've met or seen him??? (Slave2Love)

Yes-s-s his body is banging girl!!!!! And I happen to know that he loves Diet Coke and doesn't drink nor smoke.......it's nothing, but it's a start!

why couldn't you go back? just to see what that was about.. it could be just a flirt or something - he could be taken so just don't get disappointed if nothing comes out of it. (Markers)

I'll be disappointed but I can live with that.......I don't mind if he's just flirting as that is enough to turn me on, don't need actual bodily contact.......he's that dreamy!!

I wouldnt consider him as anything serious other then a boytoy (Confusedgrl23)

I can deal with that.........I would toy with that boy anyday!!!

Go back. Give him your number and tell him something like " call me if you want to get together sometime" and leave it at that. If he is interested he will call... if he doesn't call then at least you tried. (Muneca)

Smart response.......might just take you up on that.........sounds reasonable, but have you done this before and has it worked????

Energimus..........yeah, I'll go on my own one of these days when I pluck the courage.......it's just not done really, we Brits are still a bit oldfashioned.

If you give him your number it's not the same as chasing him, you are leaving it up to HIM to call you . You are just creating the opportunity for him to do so.

Now if you follow him around and ask him out and stuff then yea...you might even turn him off to you because you will probably act like every other girl that comes in there and finds him hot. You don't want to be like every other girl.

Being a bouncer and working in a nightclub surounded by hot girls wearing next to nothing might make him less of a perv, if he's pretty used to it. But some bouncers might enjoy perving on all the girls, certainly flirtation from a bouncer has to be taken with a pinch of salt, but just because he is a bouncer doesn't mean he hasn't to be taken seriouisly. These guys have to get there girlfriends from somewhere. You'll just have to give him your number or ask him to meet up, you really need to see him away from his work to make any judgements.