How do u ask a friend out when she has a bf??

For the last oh... year, there has been a girl that I have liked but just could not ask out. Her and I are the bast of friends, we always talk when we are with eachother, and we always just seem to hang out with eachother and enjoy eachothers company. SHe now has a boyfriend of about 5 months. I interesting thing is that whenever her boyfriend and I are in the same place with her, she spends more time talking to me than her bf. I realized i cant sit back anymore and i have to ask her out and i was wondering how someone would go about that??

Thanks

It is possible that she gives you more time when they are both around because she spends quality time with her boyfriend when they are alone. She may value your friendship, and he may respect that aswell.

Be careful, as she my not take too kindly to an attempt to rattle the foundations of here relationship with her boyfriend.

Be very careful here as you could end up loosing her altogether.

Since she is not single, the solution to your situation is not to just ask her out. Infact, you really can not do that if she is a best friend.

Again, be very careful here.

A.