I have a friend who needs help.

Ok. I have a friend who really likes this girl. But this girl doesn't like him and doesn't want to start a relationship w/ him. She likes him as a friend though, and doesn't want to loose him as a friend. The only reason that she doesn't want to go out with him is b/c she really likes his brother. But this guy doesn't completely know that. But he has an idea. My question would be some ideas for him, because he's goin through a hard time and I hate to see him like this. I've tried telling him stuff, but I don't want to mess up my relationship with him or the girl he likes. I just need some help with this. Any suggestions??

Yes, I agree, the sonner he understands she doesnt feel the same and accepts that truth, the sooner he can move on and be happy. It may be tough for him to hear ad it may be awkward for him just being friends for a while since he will have just gotten over liking her. Telling him about the girls feelings for the brother may or may not be a good idea. the truth does hurt and since he's the guys brother, it could cause some strife but the decision is yours