I NEED HELP WITH THIS THIS GIRL I LIKE ASAP!!!

ive been talking to this girl online for about 2 months now and at first everything was going really well and we have like EVERYTHING in common, same interests and i love her personality and everything. the only problem is that she talks to a lot of guys on the internet as well as me. she tells me that theyre just friends and nothing more but how can i tell if shes just saying that or if shes telling the truth? i really want to be with this girl even though we live 25 miles away from eachother. i fell in love with this girl and i dont want to come off as as someone whos "too available." and like that im to easy to get and theres no "hard to get" situation. and i think i already have and i need to know IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS on that cuz i really dont want her to lose interest in me and not want to be with me or anything! PLEASE HELP!!! I NEED ADVICE ASAP!!!!!!!

Well if you drive, then make arrangements to go see her in person, but first ask if its ok. and schedule a date between you two, I'm not much to know about long distance relationships, but if i were you a 25 mile drive to see her is kind of far. esp if its a everyday thing. but in most cases dating over the Internet isn't that un common, for example my Super visor at work just got married to a girl she meet over the Internet. and they were dating for only 5 months before marriage, I guess it was so short is because they knew each other before meeting in person. not like some Blind dates people have been on where, just someone talking to you in a chat room or in private really shows you who that person is inside, and that is what counts. but I'm not trying to say you too might get married, but for a relationship to form, over the 25 mile distance it's going to be hard. i presume your sort of young, and talk alot to People in the chat rooms. np with that, i do too! but if she is talking to other GUY Internet friends, then i see no harm in that, she just seems to be a flirtatious girl. who likes to have fun. so show here that FUN side. BUT make it in "PERSON" thats really going to be the BIG step into what might come out of this friendship, Take you're time with it, don't rush things that may scare her away for good, you don't want her to think "OMG this guy is Crazy, he wants to meet me in person" that would be a bad thing, Take Small Strides, that would lead to date. (In Person). and then let her decide if your that special someone.

i know what u mean about meeting someone interesting on the internet and wanting to meet them in person. Just taht everytime ive become fond of guys online, the same thing they had in common is they lived far away and with their moms. That just didnt cut it 4 me...some reason or another...i just felt they were not telling me the truth...or was married and faking who they were..ugh.

Dont be so quick to judge her friendships with these online guy friends she has, because thats all i have is online friendships with guys. I just cant get with hanging out with chiks online. Im not in a committment, and free to do as i choose, and i will admit, there are a couple of guys that have captured my attention...but i dont have grounds to act upon it...especially after the last heartbreak...i kinda feel safe, keeping my curiosity to myself...

back to u...

ONe thing that must be established is trust. If she tells you theres nothing between them, then in order for anything to develop and last, you must trust that she is telling you the truth. Dont let your insecurities be the barrier of anything beautiful to develop between u 2. Dont be too available, because it will give her time to miss and think about you, but dont be too hard either..thats a turnoff after some guys seem to overplay it...

YOu must obviuosly be pretty young, because 25 miles is NOT considered long distance. If i met someone that i was interested in online, and spoke to on the phone...id be more than willing to drive and meet him sumwhere. If he interests me to that extent, i wouldnt let anything such as 25miles stop me..besides i drive that far to church 2wice a week,...

i wish u the best, because it sounds real sweet 2 me, because every guy that ive met online and had sumwhat an interest in...always failed due to one reason or another. Just wasnt meant to be, but in ur case...u never know unless u try...

sounds like a meeting worth every efforth u put into it...so make it happen...

cookies

I REALLY NEED HELP NOW!!! OK, HERES THE STORY...

i was talking to her online and we were having a good time and everything, we were planning to see eachother on this upcoming monday and go see a movie and hangout and whatnot. but while were talking a lof of the time shell show me things that guys have said to her and she knows i dont like it. i tell her how i feel and she says shes not trying to make me mad she just thinks what her guy friends are saying is funny and she just wants to show me. so anyway were talking and, i get really jealous when other guys are talking to her, friends or not. i just do for some reason. and she was telling me how her next door neighbor ( guy friend of hers) is hitting on her on aim. and i asked her if she likes this guy and she said NO! HES JUST A FRIEND IM NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM! and im like ok. then she was telling me how she hates when i ask her questions about guys and that i ask her all the time(and i admittidly do). and then she said she was getting really mad and how she hates when i asked her those questions. i got a little defensive in just saying well i do that cause you always show me things that guys say to you and what was i supposed to think. then she got really mad and blocked me. i tried like 3 or 4 other screen names to try and talk to her but she said no im really mad and for me to leave her alone. ive been really depressed. she did this before and blocked me but she unblocked me like 30 mins later or so. its been about a day and she hasnt unblocked me or tryd to communicate or anything. i really do not want our relationship to end because this girl means the world to me. i love her so much, i cant even explain how much. i dont know what i should do. try instant messaging her on another screen name? but that might just get her more mad. should i wait a few days and do that? should i talk to 1 of her friends? I NEED HELP PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON THIS!!! PLEASE!!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!! I WANT TO TELL HER TO ILL CHANGE AND STOP BEING A JEALOUS PRICK BUT I DONT THINK SHELL believe CAUSE SHE REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW!!!

Why don't you ask her to hang out with you? Restaurant, movies, theater... You complicated yourself for nothing... Ask for her phone number tell her you like her... you sure have to do something cause if not she'll still flirt with the others I guess.

peace