Is my gf pregnant after giving heads?

Well guys and galz, I have a scenarios and I want you guys to judge if my gf can be pregnant. Note: Her period ended 2 days ago

1) We was in the shower together with the tub filled with water. She gave me head and there was sperm floating around. Is it possible that the sperm entered her and impregnated her? Or Did the water and soap killed it off.

What are chances that she can be pregnant from giving heads?

There is a very, very small chance that she could have gotten pregnant. I'd say if there was soap in the water, it probably killed the sperm right away. And besides that, sperm are not expert swimmers and I seriously doubt they could have made it through the water and up her vagina to fertilize the egg. I give it maybe a 1 or 2% chance of pregnancy, but in the future be careful all the same.

ok reality speakig here.

She just ended her period two days ago. Even if you came in her directly, her chances of pregnancy are 1 -2%, if that. And then only if her body has an abnormal cycle where she is fertile right after menstruation.

Now, maybe one tablespoon of stuff floating in a bathtub. Drop that percentage down to maybe 1 in 1 million! Seriously. That one lucky sperm would have to survive the hostile bathwater and be sucked up into her and make it to her egg and fertilize her. Not likely.

I'm not encouraging you to be lax. You punks need not be having babies. I'm just easing your stress for this one instance.

You're welcome 8)

Your gf cannot get pregnant form giving you head in the bath tub.

Its really sad that people who know so little about sex are having sex. Not trying to be rude but...Maybe you should read up on sex & pregnancy so next time you are in a similar situation you will know whats what.

this whole myth about women not being able to get pregnant while on their period needs to go away because it can happen.

Look, I read this post and I think it's pretty reckless to tell this kid there is no chance of pregnancy. It may be a very small chance, but the fact remains that as long as semen is floating around in close proximity to a vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy. I'm not saying he should lose sleep over it or anything, I'm just saying he should be informed.

Well guys and galz, I have a scenarios and I want you guys to judge if my gf can be pregnant. Note: Her period ended 2 days ago

1) We was in the shower together with the tub filled with water. She gave me head and there was sperm floating around. Is it possible that the sperm entered her and impregnated her? Or Did the water and soap killed it off.

What are chances that she can be pregnant from giving heads?

Just be careful man.

Commando SPERM
... lone sperm..swims through gallons and gallons of soapy water on a mission... leaving his buddies to float. His objective.. .THE EGG... water swirling around him..as arms and limbs.. crash near him.. but he swims undaunted... fearless... couragous... moving his little tail for all he's worth... all he can think of his his objective... GET THAT EGG!!!

Likely hood this Commando Sperm will succeed.... and reach his objective.... zero to none...

If he succeeds... he'll one day make a great great MARINE..and commander in chief.

Alright, ignoring all of the comments slighting this kid for being worried-by the way, shame on you guys-she's not pregnant. Sperm are strong swimmers, however, there is the littlest chance they could make it all the way without being deterred by the amount of water and the fact that there was soap. Don't worry about it