I just got dumped. I'll test the "I don't care" at

I saw her today at lunch and it was good to see each other again. She told me how much she missed me and how much she wanted to get back together.

I felt good being with her and we went to her place and consummated our relationship again. I don't know whether this is a good thing or not in the long run - but I feel way better now.

But more importantly - although this event has little or statistical significance, I do believe that NC was the key for this to have happened as it did. If I had called her or IM'ed her repeatedly, I'm pretty sure I would have alienated her and maybe chased her away. It also gave me a certain "I can take it or leave it" position in the relationship that came through on the phone when she called. This may, in my opinion, have given her more impetus to come back to me sooner that later.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be careful bro and don't let her dictate to you how this relationship will go again. You need to continue to take a dominant stance and show her that her previous actions are not to be tolerated. I guess my only advice is to guard your heart and not let this get back to her dictating policy to you. Congrats on a reunion of your relationship, my friend.