Funny stories buying condems

The other thread made me think of this, I normaly wouldn't mind buying condoms I mean it isn't that big of a deal, but I have had some weird times buying them.

One of my first times, I was at some small town store and they kept them behind the counter. I felt kinda weird asking for condoms, but it was either that or no sex so...I asked the girl, but I couldn't evem see what kind they had so she was like, "what kind do you want?" I was like, "ahh...I don't care." She then went through each brand they had asking me if I wanted those...and she recomended 'her pleasure' I was like, "Ok what ever I just want outa here." Then as I was walking out she says, "have fun."

Then another time I was at a bigger store in the middle of the night and I had a big box of condoms and a Faygo pop at the check lanes. The guy in front me of me jsut keeps making a big deal out of the fact I am only buying condoms and faygo and the whole store can hear hm. He said, "All you need in life uh? Faygo and Condoms!" He also said somthing like, "Looks like your having fun tonight!"

Best was one time i bought them with my g/f and we were walking out of the store, and a car full of our friends pulled up and started talking to us. My g/f turned bright red, and i guess her one g/f in the back saw them through the plastic bag i was holding, and she got pissed off, lol i have no reason why...

Or the one time i was working at a food store, and a couple came on my line with a box, and i scanned it but it didn't work.. and i was like uhh how much do these usally go for, and they were like we don't know, so i just tossed it down the belt and said "this ones on us"

pssssst just buy them online...

One time when I was younger I went into a supermarket to buy my condoms. Well I had to be about 18 years old at most. Well I went late at night so that I would avoid having to buy them with a lot of people around. Well I had the following happen to me. One I came out of the isle with the condoms and ran into two nuns they looked at me in disgust. lol

Then When I went to the register the man tried to ring them up and they needed a price check. So I offered to go and look them up for him and he went over the loud speaker asking for a price check on the condoms I had. The worst part of this whole story was that I actually worked at this supermarket during the day and sometimes at night. So they all knew me and he had to put it over the speaker for all to hear. I walked out of there with a bright red face.

I had a pinata full of condoms at a middle-school graduation party at my home (it was just for laughs at the time, of course)... So my girlfriends and I went to the pharmacy beforehand (that's where you get them where I'm from) and started throwing in our shopping basket packages of every possible type of condom we saw on the shelves. Needless to say, the look we got fom the old woman behind the counter was, well, priceless.

Read this

Dinner with the Girlfriend's Parents

>

> A girl asks her

> boyfriend to come over Friday night and have

> dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big

> event, the

> girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she

> would

> like to go out and make love for the first time.

> * * * * * * * *

> Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex

> before, so

> he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms.

> The

> pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells

> the boy

> everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

> * * * * * * * *

> At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many

> condoms

> he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

> The boy

> insists on the family pack because he thinks he will

> be rather

> busy, it being his first time and all.

> * * * * * * * * *

> That night, the boy

> shows up at the girl's parents house and

> meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited

> for you to

> meet my parents, come on in!"

> * * * * * * * *

> The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table

> where the

> girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to

> say grace

> and bows his head.

> * * * * * * * *

> A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer,

> with his

> head down.

> * * * * * * * *

> 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

> * * * * * * * *

> Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the

> girlfriend

> leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no

> idea you

> were this religious."

> * * * * * * * * *

> The boy turns, and

> whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a

> pharmacist."

>

This did NOT happen to me but my lord it is funny.

There's a kid with a visible tic at the Rite Aid here in town. I feel bad for the kid, but it feels like every time I need condoms, he's the one who checks me out. He can't be a minute over 16, and he is just so uncomfortable to be in the company of something that'll be all over a penis later that he can't stop twitching.

Come (no pun intended) to think about it - I haven't seen him there the last several times I've gone...

my bf and i went into the gas station right next to his old work. he often went in there to get lunch so he knew the guy working pretty well. anyways, my bf tried to ask for condoms and he couldnt say the word and he kept pointing but the guy working doesnt speak the most perfect english so he had no clue...... so my bf went behind the counter grabbed them and paid for them.