my pathetic bitter plea for help.

I'm just tired of being me. I'm tired of living in this stupid little town where nobody gets out if they're here when they graduate. I'm tired of all the stupid closeminded people that inhabit this stupid little town. I'm tired of not being able to get a date because I'm 15 pounds overweight. I'm tired of all the shallowness. I'm tired of being afraid to approach my crush (who isn't from this stupid little town) because I'm afraid he'll laugh in my face, and if he won't, my cousins and brothers will. I'm tired of being the youngest in this family and never being listened too. I'm tired of my friends taking advantage of me. I'm tired of being so confused. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of not being able to loose those 15 extra pounds no matter what I do. I'm tired of being sober. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. This town is literally killing me. Everyday I become more and more miserable. I have cuts on my wrist from where I hurt myself just to make sure that this isn't all just some stupid nightmare that I can't wake up from. I'm tired of knowing that I'm just one of millions of pleading voices crying for help. I'm tired of begging my parents to let me move ANYWHERE else with any of my other relatives to no avail. I'm tired of my parents not taking me seriously when I say that I literally can't stand living in this pathetic hell anymore. I'm tired of my family not taking me seriously when I tell them that I need clinical help because there isn't any way that this is healthy for me. I'm tired of being overweight. I'm tired of having zip self-esteem. I'm tired of not knowing how to improve that. I'm tired of living.

nah' I'm just F**king with ya' seems like you need someone to talk too, I'm here, i listen to what people are saying. you will be ok. its just a TOWN i know i lived in a small town myself, but when i moved i wanted to go back cause of all the crime here in Aurora, Illinois. it sucks Shootings every other night, cops hating on me cause i have underbody lights on my truck so they pull me over just to be jerks (no law saying i cant have them on in my town) but i feel you. i know what your trying to say, your reaching out for help and no one is taking you seriously. friends take advantage of you. "in what ways" you cut your wrist, thats a sign that your not happy with your life, or the people around you, crying for attention, someone to take you in and comfort you, Anytime you want to talk to me I'll be around I'm not like most guys everyone around me says. (girls) i have a very strong compassionate side, Romantic characteristics that other guys seem to lack, or don't quite have at all. I'm over all compatible with everyone around me. even if its a first impression that sucks i still give chances. i guess thats what you need MORE chances. to MOVE, to break free. the Constant cycle your living is NOT! a safe one. so anytime you want to chat. in forums or in private ill be here for ya'

Hey..We all have problems, maybe you just need to find someone to talk to. You need to realise your not the only one in this. Everyone has a hard time, but trust me I know from exp. cutting yourself really isn't an answer.

If you need someone to talk to I'm usually on if you have aim.

Cloudwake509

(just don't do nething stupid talk if u need to im here)

Thanks for listening and understanding guys. I'm tired of people telling me taht I'm just a little spoiled girl who wants too much from life. All I want is to be happy. I don't plan on doing anything like killing myself. I couldn't hurt my family like that, even if they take me seriously and won't help me help myself.

A lot of problems exist in this world because we are impatient. Wait, you'll get to a point where you can work and save money and then you can move away from that pisshole. You can save up and take your life into your own hands - move as far away as you want. Just be patient. It won't happen tomorrow and maybe not next year but at some point you'll be driving out of that town, smiling and knowing that you have the rest of your life to decide what YOU'RE going to and where you're going to go.

Patience.

• 3 weeks later...

Think negative. Think negative. Think negative.

THINK NEGATIVE.

It always makes the answer so much easier to see.

So here's the real answer:

Like I tell my friends-and ex girlfriend-quit your bitching and do something about it. JUST DO SOMETHING. Make a promise to yourself to do something about your life. Anything other than sitting around being miserable works. Start running, biking, walking---ANYTHING!

It's your life, and only you can save it.

I know this personally.

Jimbucktwo1776

That's that.