I don't know. Are these things true?

I have a crush on my best girlfriend, Snow (that's her nickname). We've known eachother for 5 years (I've had a crush on her for 2 years) and there are a few things I'm not sure are true.

I believe I am in love with Snow but I don't know for sure if I am really in love. If I am, it'll be the first time in my life I really have ever loved anyone. I can't get her out of my mind. I remember the exact time, place, and date we first met. I'm always happier when I am around her. I looked at a rose and it reminded me of her. I can close my eyes and see every detail of what she looks like and sometimes I can even hear her voice. And most of my poems are about her. (I'm thinking about posting here them later). Am I really in Love?

Everyone I know and a few people I don't (even a sales clerk) told me that they thought Snow and I would make a cute couple. Is this actually true?

Please reply everyone.

as for you guys making a bute couple, lol, that's not really our area of juristiction, what i can tell you is this:

As for poems/visions/etc. that's all well and good, but its not quite love. Love is the feeling, that you would do anything for this girl. You would trade your life for hers if you had to, and you wouldn't be complete without her. Whether or not you feel this way, is something that we cannot tell you. Its a feeling that only you can decide if you feel, and when you do you'll know.

So if that's the case, then the best of luck to ya, and i'll help in any way i can, that's why were here...

hope that helps

-xguardianofdrx-

as for you guys making a bute couple, lol, that's not really our area of juristiction, what i can tell you is this:

that you would do anything for this girl. You would trade your life for hers if you had to, and you wouldn't be complete without her.

I didn't want to go on so I stopped after poems. All three of those are what I do feel and would do. I don't like going on and on so I stopped after poems.

What I meant was, if so many people (must've been about 70 people) just came up to me and said we would, could it really be true? (I'm not asking if you guys think we would.)

ive sooo been there. been 'in love' with my best bud. i wrote him a letter sabout it, but it was a confusing letter & purposely meant to be that way b/c i wasnt fully sure how i felt anyway. but i dunno if you can suck it up & get over it & continue to be her best bud then do it. if it plaques you THAT much then say something even if its a subliminal flirty note.

-DG724

ive sooo been there. been 'in love' with my best bud. i wrote him a letter sabout it, but it was a confusing letter & purposely meant to be that way b/c i wasnt fully sure how i felt anyway. but i dunno if you can suck it up & get over it & continue to be her best bud then do it. if it plaques you THAT much then say something even if its a subliminal flirty note.

-DG724

Well, I don't know how to write a flirty note. I've never done and don't know how to say/write/do anything flirtacious. Can you help me out with that?

well here was the letter i wrote to him back in the day:

J,

I would first like to start this off by saying how much I value our friendship. Its unique & i have never met or had the honor of sharing such a friendship like ours with anyone else. And usually I would utilize this moment to hit you with a cold sarcastic remark like; "just kidding, i think you suck." or "in all reality i cant stand you & suicide is your only option." BUT surprisingly enough Im not going to insult you in this letter.

In all actuality this letter is intended for the exact opposite purpose. Recently I have been doing some thinking & usually that spells out trouble for me hahaha. but maybe its due to Chick's sudden passing that made these feelings towards you really start to surface. And is what gave me the extra push to tell you how i feel. But i look at you not only as one of my best friends but i see WHY you are my best friend. youre so admirable in your own ways. Even though i am better than you; you still are an extremely talented, funny, fun loving,high spirited, positive person. And people usually say "the good guys always finish last & are constantly overlooked". well, know that youre not & Im sure others will agree.

And i hate to even bring it up but M.K. has NO IDEA what she is passing up. and in all honesty, personally I dont think you should emotionally subject yourself to someone who doesnt appreciate the kind of person you are. And in the long run be grateful you arent with someone like that. You deserve way better & one day that lucky broad will come into your life & cherish all that is you.

like i said before, im not sure why now i am saying all this, but i guess for some reason i just wanted you to know. And dont go treating me any differently. because i love our friendship & i love you...and dont over analyze any of this. if you have any questions...just ask.

and i guess thats it...Bye!

-DG724

the letter i sent him back in the day is a happy blend of mixed signals but it got my feelings out and we are still the best of friends. he said the letter really made his day when he got it. and since then I have dropped it & no longer am "in love" with him...though, i question if i ever was really...

oh well, it all worked out the way it was supposed to. as it will you.

-DG724