wut is the best smelling axe? or anything else

I just always used the Fresh Scent deodorant. Three swipes under the arms an one accross the chest... it's never failed me yet

I recently got a new scent... it's called ROMA. Apparently it's for gay men, but hey no guy picks up women faster then a gay guy.

Yes....The red can is old spice, and its does smell good i have both axe and old spice. but the axe (phoenix brand) or the one called Axe (Orion brand) have good, but not to strong smell. also if you lose your cool during the date those new Old spice cool whips really help alot. then after one of those, And a Quick Spray of the old spice really touch up the scent of a clean man. (looking at the can now) its called "Pure Sport" and they also have one called "Mountain Breeze" but i would use the SAME deodorant as the spray which they purposely make, so you don't have conflicting smells like those old ladies in shopping malls trying to spray you with 13 different perfumes. another good note for guys cologne would be (if your a younger generation) "Abercrombie Woods" for men, or the "Abercrombie Fierce" have good clean scent, also Ja'kar seems to be a big one on the ladies list. enjoy your date.