THERES THIS GIRL I LIKE AND I KNOW SHE LIKES ME IT SEEMS THAT EVERYTIME I IGNORE HER AND TRY 2 AVOID HER SHE WANTS 2 BE AROUND ME AND SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO WORK OUT WITH ME IN THE GYM,BUT WHEN IM SERIOUS WITH HER AND WHERE TALKING SHE BARLEY SAYS A WORD!

[size=9][/size]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        A THUG CHANGES,AND LOVE CHANGES, AND BEST FRIENDS BECOME STRANGERS

dont try and figure these females out man, it'll take u ya whole life, and u will still fail................just deal with them how they are,, unfortunately, to have them, we have to play their game..........oh, and u a nas fan, huh, me too..............link removed - go there and check out "best friends" - i use that nas line at the end of my verse...........check it out

they're right...to figure us women out, you have to play by our rules... sorry, but thats how it must be! It's hard to figure us out, and to tell you the truth, i can't even tell why she's doing you like this, but I know there's a method behind her madness! Just be strong and hold your head high...she'll come around if she really has the hots for you!

Always...

BananaRamma01

• 2 weeks later...
they're right...to figure us women out, you have to play by our rules... sorry, but thats how it must be! It's hard to figure us out

????????????? ??????????????

Youre just going along with what the guy said. Most of the time its the other way around and girls cant figure out guys. What are you talking about play by your rules? That rarely ever happens, the man usually always wears the pants in the relationship, and you girls are always the one guessing what were gonna do next. Stop trying to make yourself feel special