Looking for suggestions on a work related encounter.

Hi, I am a 30 something male who has not been in the dating circuit for quite some time. I met someone actually 6 months ago, and I have thought about her often. We met again at a charity event this past weekend, and talked for about fifteen minutes, but we were both so busy that we did not meet up again. So I did not get the chance to ask her out. I'm not even sure if she is interested, but our conversation was more on the personal side. The problem I have here is that I have her direct work number and email address because my company was working with hers for this event. But I have no real reason to make contact. So having her information is a double edged sword. What would be a good suggestion for getting my foot in the door, without coming off as some creepy stalker. I probably won't have another possible meeting with her for several months. Some other info I have is that she has been single since we first met, but I don't want to let that go too long, or I may miss my chance. What should I do??

Well it'd be best to do it in person, however if you can't do that E-mail is the next best bet... calling someone at work to ask them out is never a good idea.

If her E-mail is business that can be tricky to but it's the only tool you really have.

If you don't want to be thought of as a creepy stalker, just ask her if she wants to go out for coffee sometime. If she refuses then don't make a big deal out of it. In fact don't E-mail her again personally unless she makes it know she wants you to. From that poitn on let her make the next move.

Hope this helps.