PLEASE HELP ME...girl problem

Ok. i think some of you might have read this before, here is my story, a girl i meet at the club 4 weeks ago approached me and asked me to dance (big smile) we danced. during the dance she took of my hat, and was wearing it, no big deal. the week after that happened i saw her at the same club (this is all on Fridays) so she called me over too her and we didn't say much. except she said "why you so quiet" i said cause I'm just a Shy person. Now this is where it gets twisted...that night i called her out to my truck. had R. Kelly playing, and told her that i reeallllly appreciated what she did that night, (asking me to dance) and told her that she was a great person inside. personality wise. and also told her that she was flawless in appearance, which she is 5'6 120-130 lb's Brunette/blond highlights baby blue eyes and a great personality. after that night i haven't seen he since? i feel like i did something but what. Was what i said to forward? was i being to pursuant in what i was trying to say? i blame myself.....its been 2 weeks now and no show. and the DJ even said shes up there every Friday. was it me.? did i scare her away. the only thing she said when i told her this was "thats awesome" and that was it...so confused, i wish i had her number. (that was going to be my next step) never got to that thow. if it was me i never knew that being so honest to myself and to others had such bad conclusions...? ER. help..I cant get her out of my mind

here is my advice........if your looking to find an honest girl. dont be looking in the clubs. especially if she is a regular. i dont think you came on to strong. i just think she is "that type of girl" and really you are better off. of course clubs/bars are known to provide soem one night stands.

if thats what you are looking for. goodluck