FOr the Guys: i need some opinions!!

I'm obviously not a guy,but I can give you my husband's thoughts though. Hope that counts. He wouldn't be caught dead down there at that time of the month, for ANYTHING, unless it were a medical emergency. He's totally grossed out by it. Personally, I am too so it's a non-issue for us.

I can answer for my ex.. and hands down the pants was fine (gotta love tampons.. so much cleaner).. I don't think he'd go there otherwise...

and sex.. yep.. kinda messy.. if I kept things.. ummmm kinda not seen... (get rid of tampon while he wasn't looking..) But then again.. never did anything when it was really heavy.... or we might have but few and far in between......

Nope.. doesn't bother me.... tis what it tis... what can u do. lol.

As far as allowing anyone to go down south while I was menstrating.... well... ya know... If he was getting his WINGS... I guess I'd oblige... but naaaaaaaaaaaaa... wouldn't want anyone down there then.... yikes.

I've done it (for the past few days too), and it's fine. She had her tampon in also. The bleeding comes from the vagina, just stay at and above the clitoris and you'll be fine. However, if it's heavy, I wouldn't recommend it. As a note, I didn't see a drop of anything other than her "happiness"

Well, I'm not a guy, but I can tell you what my bf thinks...lol

hands down the pants doesn't bother him much(as long as it's not too heavy! ), sex he likes( he says it feels better, and it does feel better for me too! But we only do it like once each time it's the time of the month...

And as for oral, I highly doubt that he would do it, but even if he would, I wouldn't let him! lol

sex and handcraft, no problem with me whatsoever. In fact as someone before said, i think it feels better.

Now about going down south, i dont think i'd have a problem doing it, but my gf wouldn't let me, so i can't say if having tried it i'd have been disguted, but in principle it doesnt pose a problem.

Cheers!

there are some guys out there who are into it, but personally i wouldnt want to do much without a tampon in there.. However having sex on your period is supposed to help massage certain muscles helping with cramps, so i would do it for my gf so long as we have an old towel or something underneath to keep things from getting all messy. Fingering i wouldnt have a problem with either.

I've done it (for the past few days too), and it's fine. She had her tampon in also. The bleeding comes from the vagina, just stay at and above the clitoris and you'll be fine. However, if it's heavy, I wouldn't recommend it. As a note, I didn't see a drop of anything other than her "happiness"

Yeah, as long as a tampon is in... I don't mind going down haha haven't tried sex while on her period yet... It's gonna be really hot, or really gross! haha I'm scared to find out which one it is