sorry if this is a waste of a post but i feel this is the only way to get things off my head. After grieving so much about breaking up w/ the love of my life, after having the ups and downs that a person has i feel i am finally headed in the right direction. I haven't gone too far but i now have started to realize theres more out there. I have finally realized that all the efforts i have made to try and meke her change her mind about what we did is a waste. all the love that i have been trying to show i her i have maybe just isn't meant for her. Not to sound too full of myself or anything but i know i am a great boyfriend, i have given her everything, treated her like a princess and this is the thanks i get??? I know theres a girl out there that can actually appreciate all the love i have to give, god knows i still love her but all the things that have happened between us happened because its supposed to. "if you love them, let them go" thats the old saying that i try and tell myself each and everyday. its so hard for me to not be able to show her the love i have inside for her still. that love will probably never go away because i know the connection we have is real, but for the mean time why waste my time trying to win her back wen she is 100% positive what we're doing is right...so i'll let her be, if we really are meant to be then later on down the line we will be back together again. if not...oh well theres someone out there waiting for me too...i will be happy again one day.