How long

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I cut myslef was in may of 2002, well I guess that is a lie. I got post partum depression and my and my bf had a fight and I was drunk so I carved my bf's name and thanks into my arm. That way 3 months ago, but I made it all that time fefore. Also my bf was the same way, we have ben together 2 years 6 months and he hasnt once.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I haven't cut myself but I've had to help my sister clean up her own blood. She hasn't cut herself for a good bit, I think. I don't recall seeing any new scars and I do my best to keep track of them. I used to prevent myself from eating as well as smoke to lose weight. I haven't done that in a year. I never went to any kind of counseling. I just had a supportive mother, sister, and boyfriend. Lucky me!

hey

wow you sound like a really big help for you sister, that's awesome! here is a site that i think can help you out a lot. i think it would have a lot of advice for you to help your sister even more. take care and hang in there!

link removed

also, be sure to try and keep everything away from her that she could use to cut. also, make sure she stays away from things, people, etc. that might trigger her to cut. i know this is a big responsibility, but she needs your help. but most importantly, don't be afraid to tell someone who can really help her. if you want to help you sister, do the right thing and let someone know. tell a parent, a counselor, a hospital, etc. make sure you suggest that she stay away from anything that could trigger her. tell her she could watch good movies,

write, read, listen to music, TALK TO SOMEONE, exercise, go for a walk, etc. there are better ways to cope!!

• 1 month later...