Ok, people have been telling me to be patient with this girl that I like, we've been out and everything and talked. I know she likes me and she knows i like her. To what extent she likes me, i don't know but it oculdn't be too bad.

But anyway, is this true, do you think that if i left her alone that she would eventually come around and come to me??

There was this girl that liked me a while ago at my other job. She would flirt with me, grab my hand and arm, and talk to me in front of her boyfriend while ignoring him (i kinda felt bad lol), and at school she would see my out, sit by me in lunch,....I knew for a fact she liked me. But I know not every girl is like that, so.........What do you think of my previous question, or topic?

it seems like you both like each other...and well thats good if you want to well start a relationship. but as a girl i think it would be better if you asked her...because usually girls (or well me at least) feel that its more the guys choice to ask the girl....you should just talk to her see if you guys want to go further and if she wants to you should ask her out....i think she probly is waiting for you to ask her out....and if she turns you down (which i don't think she would) but just incase, i mean you gave eit a try and you still can be friends.

Well the thing is is that I already asked her out, we went out on a "date". And we've been talking for almost 2 months. Then I asked her how she felt about me and if we could be more than just friends and she smiled, blushed, looked away, put her hands over her eyes and said "I can't deal with this right now"....But I do know that she's looking at colleges to go to and some are out of state, so maybe she's waiting to find out if she's moving before she gets involved. Do you think that could be?

But what i'm also asking is that I've already asked her out, so if she decides she's staying, do you think she'd come to me, or do I have to ask her again?