It's been about 2 months now since my ex-girlfriend left. I've posted a few times before so some of you may know my situation. Well it's been 2 weeks since I last talked to her and the silence is killing me. I keep wanting to call her just to say hi and see how things are going, but I'm afraid to. She'd probably only yell at me. We tried to be friends but I think that was a hard thing to do right after we broke up, things got ugly between us. A lot of finger pointing and quarreling. The last time we spoke she called real late at night and very drunk, seems like that's the only time she has called is when she is drunk. She said she lost her kids and started blaming me. Someone called social services on her. I think she has them back now, otherwise I'm sure she'd still be calling. I didn't do this but I know who did. I didn't know she was going to report her. This woman that reported her is a child abuse therapist or counselor. She used to work for the state as a social worker of some kind. Little to my knowledge she is for some reason required to report any type of of abuse or dangerous situations involving children. So now I look like a jerk. I opened my mouth in a situation that I shouldn't have. She also found out about me posting on here from her daughter and read them. She said she printed a lot of them out and was showing it to people. Says I'm nuts, and maybe I am. After being dumped 3 times in 2.5 years by the one I thought was right for me (for some weird reason) it's hard for me to keep my chin up and keep my head above water. It's been 2 months and I haven't felt the least bit better. I went to the doctor and did all that but even that hasn't seemed to help. I know we will never be together again and I would never take her back. I just can't seem to pull myself through this. I have accepted the fact that it is over but I'm having a very hard time getting her out of my heart and off my mind. I just can't seem to move on. We work right next door so that could be a big reason I can't. How do you forget about someone when every day you see the building they work in? It seems impossible not to think of her when I see the building she works in, and there's no avoiding it. I'm also afraid of losing my job for poor performance. I'm trying to transfer to one of the other plants within the company but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I have no motivation to do much of anything. Not just at work but at home too. I'd like to call her and keep thinking about it but I can't push myself to. Is this normal to still feel this lousy after 2 months?