hey my friend was saying how her boyfriend hurt her feelings the other day when he told her that "she doesnt taste good when he ate her out"And i was telling her about this webite since i have reading about all these things and so she asked me to ask all of you what to do help her with this problem.

Well, I am assuming she keeps herself clean, and is hygienic (ie washes herself down there) so other than that there is little else SHE can do. Unless it really is "rancid" or "yeasty" which signals a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis or something, for which she should get medical attention ASAP.

Every woman has a taste, and it can vary during her cycle due to hormones/bacteria levels/makeup of her discharge. Not sure what her partners experience is, but it is rather cruel to tell her that....and bound to make her feel self conscious about it.

If it bothers him, maybe they can partake in oral in the shower, or right after a shower, but even then she will still have a "taste" unique to her.

He does not likely smell/taste like daisies either.

If this is a pattern with him (to criticize her and make such comments) she would be better off without him, it only wears you down over time and makes your self esteem plummet.

Actually you should tell your friend to see her GYNO and see if there is a infection. If there is no infection then maybe she has a unique smell and taste.

Although this subject matter is tricky to bring up to a partner he definatly did not go about it the right way. He could have been more curtious to her feelings and been a bit nicer about it.

I don't think it's something that sound be brought up at all. I honestly don't care for the taste of a womans fluids, but on occasion I have changed my mind.

I mostly enjoy doing it becuase I like making my partner feel good...I've always been who enjoys providing pleasure a little more than receiving it

omg that guy was really rude !! it was very mean of him to have told her that...oral sex is a delicate topic, in fact. there are people who don't feel comfortable doing it, and i think that's good for them, but other people enjoy doing it. I personally don't feel comfortable receiving oral sex if i havent washed recently, because it's normal that the taste and the smell there is not exactly the best after some hours of showering, it is totally nomral. so if i don't feel comfortable bc i have not showerd, i just tell him, and he understands, anyway he says he does not care, but im sure that if he had a bad time doing it some time, he would not tell me just for not hurting me. i think that guy needs to be more of a gentleman !!

oh and tell your friend taht as long as she cares and keeps herself clean , she has nothing to worry about , and she must not feel down because it is normal that maybe at that time the smell and taste was not the best, but she has nothing to worry about.

I read once that certain foods you eat can effect the "body fluids". Think about it have you every been around someone who ate garlic or drank alcohol - it stinks right? The one foods that stick in my head not to over indulge in were broccoli and dairy products.

I read once that certain foods you eat can effect the "body fluids".

Very true.

Avoid garlic, alcohol, coffee.

Eat pineapples.

Still in general, no matter what- body fluid is body fluid. Assuming there are no medical issues and she keeps herself clean, her lover just might be immature.

If you truly love someone and want to please them, their orgasm is an acquired taste. I hope I don't sound rude or offensive, but I honestly can't say "Yay!- semen...I can't believe how good it tastes!" However since I am in love with my husband, and love to please him, his taste has become acquired to me.

I think the way her lover handled it was immature and wrong. He could have been more sensitive. If he's not comfortable performing oral sex, then he just shouldn't do it. Oral sex isn't for everyone I guess.

The only other thing I could suggest to her would be to try buying body butter or flavored erotic massage oil to see if that enhances the tatse for him.

BellaDonna

Yes, I've read in books or articles that onions, garlic, alcohol, coffee can have a negative effect on the smell of those body fluids.

I've been led to believe that pinapples (or juice) and cranberries (or juice) will help....in addition to not highly consuming those above mentioned foods.