Gift for my man......something special

Last night my girlfriend had planned on making me dinner but her car was being fixed and it took much longer than planned and so she had to cancel. I was slightly bummed. Anyway, when I got to work today, there was a string with a bunch of candies (my favorite ones) tied to it hanging on the office door. On each of the candies she wrote a letter that spelled out: T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y-I-N-S-T-E-A-D-? also there was a handmade card attached. It may sound corny but I thought it was really nice and it made me smile and think about her all day.

Last night my girlfriend had planned on making me dinner but her car was being fixed and it took much longer than planned and so she had to cancel. I was slightly bummed. Anyway, when I got to work today, there was a string with a bunch of candies (my favorite ones) tied to it hanging on the office door. On each of the candies she wrote a letter that spelled out: T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y-I-N-S-T-E-A-D-? also there was a handmade card attached. It may sound corny but I thought it was really nice and it made me smile and think about her all day.

Doesn't sound corny at all...it really is important to make sure that you do something that he personally would like. It doesn't have to be something big, just something sweet from the heart. That way, you can't go wrong.