Ideas for a casual date?

Hey everyone!

It been a while since ive posted asking for advice but im in need of a little help with ideas! Basically, next week im meeting up with a girl who i have a huge crush on, im very nervous and was hoping for some help with ideas for stuff to do!

Ive already thought of going for coffee and then maybe a walk in the park followed by a little shopping but there really isn't a lot to do in our town and i really want to make it worthwhile for her to come (she lives quite far away).

Can anyone help me out with a few ideas?

I don't think the setting so much matters as going somewhere where you two can talk. I find that if you are going out with someone you don't really know, talking is the best thing to start out with.

That way you can find out more about eachother and see if you share similar interests. I like to listen a lot more than talk, but just talking can be liberating to.

Remember, she is coming out to see you so you don't have to overwhelm her with some spectacular evening...just enjoy eachothers company!

Wow, that was fast

Thanks blurr, you're right! I think that sitting down over coffee and a walk in the park will be a great opporunity to find out more about her. I know her a little from our friendship group and we get along well together and always have a good laugh so im sure that it will be a good time no matter what!

Thanks again!

Hey,

I think what you have planned sounds like a great idea! If you guys get along well together, talking shouldn't be too hard, and it's important to get to know one another on a date... so anything that will allow you guys to talk a lot is good (i.e. I don't really like movie dates for a first date since you're mostly just sitting there looking at a screen... not a lot of opportunity for conversation.)

I think she would appreciate that, but you can always ask for her suggestions on what she would like to do as well.

If you have any cafes in your area, you could spend some time there. In my town, there's a great cafe that has couches and it's a great hangout spot to go and talk. They also have board games and a deck of cards there to keep busy.

If you stick with the walk in the park, maybe you two could go out for ice cream as well. It's summer and you two might get hot

ice cream as well. It's summer and you two might get hot

Sounds like an implication J/k lol

Looks like a pretty good day out.. Cafe, Walk in park. I especially like the walking her home, good intentions, shows a caring character.

Good luck