Im afraid fourth of july had more fireworks than i expected

I had sex with an ex for a very long time. Both of our first times. She knew before that i couldnt date her because of how our relaitonship ended. but she wants us to be together. so i have no idea how to do that. should i stop the sex? should i try and do nothing with her? I do not want to be one of those guys who has sex and then leaves.

... i couldnt date her because of how our relaitonship ended.

You've answered your own question. For whatever reason, you can't date her. Your relationship ended. BTW, if she knew beforehand that you "couldn't date her", didn't you know it too? So how did you end up having sex?

but she wants us to be together.

Ohboy. Now I'm confused. So who broke up with whom? And why?

should i stop the sex? should i try and do nothing with her? I do not want to be one of those guys who has sex and then leaves.

Hate to tell you this, quazit, but it's too late not to be "one of those guys", and it's more than too late to "do nothing with her". When you take a girl's virginity (and yes, I know she took yours too), it makes you very significant to her.

i know i love her. but the fear of being hurt kind of outweighs the love i havent been able to date for a year almost because of that fear.

So, lemme get this straight. You love her, she wants to be with you. Should be a happy ending in here somewhere. What happened a year ago that makes you so afraid? And is that fear all that's stopping you, or are there other things?