what's a good place to make out in an arcade ??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my point is not to makeout purposely in an arcade for everyone to see....i was just wondering where would be a good DISCREET place to do it in an arcade! cuz when i go out with my bf and his friends, what if we get horny and need time alone away from everybody else? yeah its hard to find a private place in an arcade but thats why im asking...otherwise i wouldn't be asking.

I don't really think that there is a discreet place in an arcade. It's a public place, with tons of kids. I guess if you must, go to the area with the least popular games.

But, since you two are both adults now, best to go home if you two feel the need for "alone time."

i agree with annie 100%. ive made out in my car before but dont go gettin naked if people are around its still illegal to screw in your car or even take your top off. at least it is in the states. if you get caught youll get fined for indecent exposure...try explaining that to your parents. lol!

-DG724

Dark strange = individuality. Everybody is strange about something. Who cares? If it isn't hurting anybody why do you care? Do you think banging a live girl in a graveyard means I am into dead things? lol.

And it isn't as strange as you think. Jim Morison's body is gonna eventually be moved back to america cuz Parisians are tired of americans having sex on it.

Thank you.. you're the first person to make me laugh all day

'n that's the hardest thing to do at 3 am.

I very often use the phrase - 'you are unique.. just like everybody else '

But I think sex in a graveyard is something .. more than unique lol.

What is it about a graveyard that turns you on?

[btw this is the most intellectually stimulating conversation i've had all day.. how sad's that ]