what's a good place to make out in an arcade ??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the time this converstation's done.. I'll be the expert 'n you'll be a royal member.

You probably aren't the most religious of people if you'd consider having sex in a graveyard..?

It's hardly respectful.

I don't think a murderer should be able to graduate law school, unless they are mentally sound.

And I can't see 'Having sex in graveyard' on a police report doing you any favours if you want to get into clown college nevermind law school.

Law's a competitive subject now..

lol. If you could find more people that Agree with your stance than Disagree with your stance.. I'll concede defeat.

I still don't totally understand your desire to have sex in a graveyard though..

There are more Romantic and less controversial places.. Like a bed maybe?

A Rebel lol.

Your signature pretty much defines that.

most people are stupid

Now, if we don't get into trouble for using so much space in a public forum; you will for that statement

I agree that 'People' on a whole, aren't as smart as .. well they could be.

I live in Glasgow, I often notice the general public.. we are judged by these people.. it's sad.

Anyway..

Why do you care what other people think?

People think the way they do for a reason.

Morals.

Also. Laws are NOT set to be broken.

They are there for a reason.

It IS illegal to have sex in a public place.

Graveyards are public places. No matter how deserted they are at times.

I can't imagine it'd be the most comfortable of places to have sex either..

I can't believe this is a serious question coming from an 18 y/o. How on earth are people going to advise you on where to makeout in an arcade? Do all arcades have the exact same layout? I don't know, I just find this question really strange coming from a person your age.

I just find this question really strange coming from a person your age.

I'd find it more disturbing from someone older, at least at 18 we can assume he's young and foolish. But if he was 30, then we'd be wondering why he hasn't matured more.

And if you want to be discreet, its not a good idea to be anywhere in public. Those two things pretty much don't mix.