3 months still miss her - going for a drink with her...

I feel she never really treated me that well, we split up because I couldn't handle the amount of constant contact her and her ex had, she was considering getting back together with him when we split and has spent a lot of time with him up until recently - well it's been 3 months or more and she still hasn't moved to be with him as she planned - saying she doesn't know what she is doing.

I've been great with NC and actually met two other great women - this really threw my ex and she often said she finds it really hard I'm with someone else now, sometimes getting very angry almost! We talk very seldom, but have emailed just a little latley, I'm not with someone now. I asked her for a drink last week and she immeadiatley replied yes. She also came to the pub last weekend when she knew I was with my new girlfriend and didn't stop staring and trying to get attention.

We still have an amazing amount of chemistry when we are together and the last time we met for a drink we ended up sleeping together! The fact she hasn't moved for her old BF says to me she doesn't know if shes coming or going. Does she still have feelings for me, do I have a shot?

I'm planning on acting very upbeat and happy when we meet - is this the right angle? Talk about the good times we had etc. We were together for a year, and when it was good it was good. Her old BF is her best friend and I doubt I could ever separate them, but I would love to have her back in my life again and want me back, perhaps I should play a little hard to get?

How should I act and do you think I have a chance?

Just let me get something straight, you have a new girlfriend but you are trying to hook up with your old GF???

Man, it once failed with her, what tells you it is going to work this time, again, with her?

Why not give the new gal a chance? I mean, you don't know if it is not going to work. And give yourself another chance, the new relationship may turn into something way better than what you previously had!

And to be fair, if you are not in love with your current GF, stop wasting her time and let her free to find someone that really cares about her. Stop being so selfish.

3 months isn't a long time mate.

If you truly want your ex back then it would be better to end things with your current girl whatever the outcome of your efforts to win your ex. back.

All you can really do is take is as it comes. A time will come when you will realize whether it is worth it pursing her or not.

Hmm.. you broke up with her because you couldn't stand the amount of contact she had with her ex, well that is not going to change and she will still have that constant contact with him. Can you really except that? I think it may cause problems down the track for the 2 of you.

If you really want her back, I suggest you act upbeat and positive too.

Just make sure you are doing this for the right reasons. You said that her ex told you she doesn't know whether she is coming or going. Don't be her security blanket, make sure she is also genuine and sincere in what she wants or expects from you.