Guys with both ears peirced.

I just got both of my ears peirced, from what I've heard(My girlfriend AND her mom both like guys with both ears peirced) many girls like this. But, I've also heard alot of girls say it looks too gay on a guy. I'm just looking for more women's opinions. What do you think of a guy with both of his ears peirced? I personaly like it(on me of course, Im not gay =D), and probably wont take it out, but I still want to get opinions.

i like my guys clean shaven and totally unpierced HOWEVER i think ONE EAR PIERCING CAN BE SUPER SEXXY. like i always pic my bf with one and i know he would look soo irrisistable. but i think two just doesnt work....i mean at least generally. ive seen one guy hwo looks gud with both. but ya i think it does kinda look gay but if you can pull it off den great!

Well, remember how people use to say that a certain ear means you're gay?(Yeah, I know totally immature), however, now'a'days around here people consider one ear more gay than a guy who wears both ears peirced. I am the clean cut type of guy. I also like to dress nice(American Eagle, Hollister etc...)

I personaly, havnt seen not one gay guy with even one ear pierced.

Every girl will have her preference so it really depends on the individual. It also depends on the guy. I find it suits some men to have both their ears pierced because it just goes with their personality, while on others it may look horrible! Overall though I personally don't find it very attractive.

American Eagle, and earrings? Make sure you don't wear a cologne or sweet smelling crap. Your friends, will begin to think your either bi or a huge flamer!

Wait you have a gf? Nevermind then

Personally dude, if I were you I wouldn't gamble with it I'd just go -- no piercings.

Some girls like it because their into the guys being somewhat feminine, but you know that's what growing your hair out's for! 8)