Relationship Question - Short.

Hey, I am just writing for some opinions, and advice on a certain topic.

I have been posting about a girl for quite some time now.. but the thing is, I know that this is only a high school thing, and I always think to myself, in 5-10 years, I will find someone, and I will love them more than anyone else.

I want to find a girl, that always makes me happy, even if no words are spoken, I just need reasurrance I guess, that there are people out there. I am only 15, and I want to know, what the world has coming to me in relationships..

Thanks

You have a lot coming for you in relationships, of that I'm pretty sure. The older you get, the more meaningful and special your relationshps will become, and eventually, you'll find a girl whom you'll want to marry, have a family with, and spend your life with. And when that time comes, you'll look back at all this high school relationship drama, and you'll laugh. That's how my Mom is nowadays when we talk about her past relationships, and thats how all of us will be in time.

Mis,

I had my first serious relationship when I was 15-16, it lasted a year.

When I think about that guy now, it was nothing as rich or as deep as what I feel for my bf now, or bf's I had in later years, before my present bf.

As you gain more life experience and emotional maturity, you will form deeper and more significant bonds with women you are involved with.

The best is yet to come!

• 11 months later...

Well I was one of the nerds at school who couldn't get a girl. Well I managed to find someone to marry me not once but twice! I also have a great daughter. I was twice your age before my luck changed, so if you're patient, you should be OK. My daughter's your age and saying the same thing!