Should I ask my family members for money?

Recently, my cat who is pregnant just fell from a pretty high up place in my house. She's physically looks alright and walks like normal but she's having a miscarriage. I don't have the money to get her since i am a minor and my single mother could not afford to pay for the vet bill. I was thinking on how could i pay for this and what should i do next. I mean i could ask my uncle's and grandparent's for money. They've given me permission to ask for money if i ever need it because they know my mother is a single parent. I almost never asked tho since i don't want to burden them with my mistakes, my mother doesn't like it when we ask for money from people too. So i don't know what to do right now since i'm just absolutely guilty and have no idea on what to do next.

54 minutes ago, Luigii said:

I was thinking on how could i pay for this and what should i do next. I mean i could ask my uncle's and grandparent's for money. They've given me permission to ask for money if i ever need it because they know my mother is a single parent

You could either ask for help from your mom, or definitely ask your family for help. It's okay to ask for help. That's what family is for. They also instructed you to do so, so take them up on their offer. The alternative is to let the cat suffer, but no empathetic human would do that, so feel absolutely no guilt in asking for help. You're a good kido. Let us know how it goes!

• Like 2

I just loaned money to my mother. I've also loaned money to my father and to one of my brothers. That's what family is for, to help you when you need it. No one really likes to ask for help, but if you need it, then family will be there, no questions asked. They'll want you to ask and will wonder why you didn't say something sooner. And how can anyone resist helping a sweet cat who is suffering?

Hope your cat gets well.

• Like 1

I would ask your uncles or grandparents for money for your cat's veterinary care.  🐈 😿

If I were you,  I'd repay your uncles or grandparents someday through a part-time job or however way you can repay them.  Even though they've offered to give you money,  it's still a very respectful gesture to pay them back when you are able. 

• Like 2