Life or planets or moons

To fill any

Of the billions of galaxies

That reside in a singular fleck

Of the constellations

Of gold dust

In (either of) your

Irises

*First Draft: Freewrite poem. 4:28am Wednesday, March 27th, 2024.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, mylolita said:

Beautiful!!!

Did you know there is a journal section on here From? 

I think your writing would be AMAZING to read! You have a talent!!!!

x

I did not! I wasn't quite sure where something like this (or my other posts) belonged. Emotions tab felt like a good catch all? Lol. I'll try to locate the section you're referring to. 

22 hours ago, From_Now_On said:

I did not! I wasn't quite sure where something like this (or my other posts) belonged. Emotions tab felt like a good catch all? Lol. I'll try to locate the section you're referring to. 

Morning! 

No, here is totally fine! I thought I would mention the journal part of the site as I was thinking that might be up your street! 

If you go to the top right of the site, the three line bars, click and go into ‘Clubs’ and you will see lots of different clubs. Scroll down and you’ll find ‘Journals’ and you can join then create your own journal from there, if you want too. There is also a creative art and poetry section I think there too! 

But post this where you want or however you see fit! It’s great writing! 

x

• Thanks 1

Back in the old days there was a forum just for poetry. Where ever you want to post it, keep it up because I'd like to read more.

Some of the most magical moments I've experienced have come simply from gazing into someone's eyes. It really was like a infinity of possibilities opening up to me in that moment. Either that or I was traveling through the multiverse. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/28/2024 at 3:34 AM, mylolita said:

Morning! 

No, here is totally fine! I thought I would mention the journal part of the site as I was thinking that might be up your street! 

If you go to the top right of the site, the three line bars, click and go into ‘Clubs’ and you will see lots of different clubs. Scroll down and you’ll find ‘Journals’ and you can join then create your own journal from there, if you want too. There is also a creative art and poetry section I think there too! 

But post this where you want or however you see fit! It’s great writing! 

x

Thank you! I am slowly starting to figure out how to navigate the site properly. Thank you for your help. ♡

• Like 1
On 3/29/2024 at 12:50 AM, ShySoul said:

Back in the old days there was a forum just for poetry. Where ever you want to post it, keep it up because I'd like to read more.

Some of the most magical moments I've experienced have come simply from gazing into someone's eyes. It really was like a infinity of possibilities opening up to me in that moment. Either that or I was traveling through the multiverse. 😁

Shy, your username looks so familiar to me. I used to frequent this site almost 2 decades ago...were you around back then? Maybe I'm just crazy but for some reason your username stuck out to me immediately.

15 hours ago, From_Now_On said:

I used to frequent this site almost 2 decades ago...were you around back then? Maybe I'm just crazy but for some reason your username stuck out to me immediately.

You're not crazy, I posted a lot from 2004-2006, probably a little too much. Lol. Even posted a few poems. Life forced me to take an extended break until a few months ago. Glad to see someone else from back then. Hope the years have been kind to you. If you ever need anything, my inbox is always open.

• Like 2