Just wanted to say thank you

Hi there..... 

I'm a new member, well actually an old lurker 😁, who has never posted before. Came by last night and read through many of the posts and threads on here, and it was such a refreshing and uplifting experience to see so many comments of support and encouragement left by members. There are many sites which do not seem to offer such an empathetic vibe and I just wanted to say thank you! Found several threads relating to what I'm going through "friend/friendship that is struggling and not quite sure how to help" type of scenario, and I'm grateful for the peace and wisdom I found here. Appreciate your kind words! Have a great day. 😊

• Like 3

Had a similar feeling when I found the place ages ago. Always nice to see people actually caring about others. So thanks to everyone who gives there time to help people.

Don't be a stranger delmarvausa. I'm sure there is some words of wisdom and empathy within you that could really touch someone. And if you ever need anything, we'll be here for you.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Had a similar feeling when I found the place ages ago. Always nice to see people actually caring about others. So thanks to everyone who gives there time to help people.

Don't be a stranger delmarvausa. I'm sure there is some words of wisdom and empathy within you that could really touch someone. And if you ever need anything, we'll be here for you.

Agreed, you said it well @ShySoul 🙂