I like her, does she for me?!

Is this the same girl from your last post? How old are you? How well do you know each other?

I'll say the same thing I said before, don't read too much into one act. People say bye all the time and wish each other well. That doesn't mean there are romantic feelings involved. There is no way to tell if a person is interested from something like that. So don't worry about it. Just concentrate on actually getting to know her and spend time with her when you can. The more you learn about each other, the more you will both see how you really feel about the other. If something is there, you won't need to ask us. It will be something you feel. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ShySoul said:

Is this the same girl from your last post? How old are you? How well do you know each other?

I'll say the same thing I said before, don't read too much into one act. People say bye all the time and wish each other well. That doesn't mean there are romantic feelings involved. There is no way to tell if a person is interested from something like that. So don't worry about it. Just concentrate on actually getting to know her and spend time with her when you can. The more you learn about each other, the more you will both see how you really feel about the other. If something is there, you won't need to ask us. It will be something you feel. 

No it’s a different girl I don’t like the other girl anymore..

3 hours ago, Kxn said:

At school after class this girl told me bye as she was leavin and wished me luck for my exam

She's just being polite and nice.  That's pretty normal for classmates. 

Why can't you get on dating apps and start talking to and meeting women? If they chat with you and agree to meet you at least you know they're single and somewhat interested 

A second girl in two weeks combined with your questions makes me think you are really eager to have a relationship but aren't sure what to do. So you're looking for potential signs with whoever catches your eye. Nothing wrong with that. Wanting to be with someone, having that special person, is natural. But the best advice I can give is to slow down. Things will happen when the time is right, and when its with the right person. Just focus on you and your classes. Get to know the people you are around naturally. If there is someone you have things in common with and get along well with, spend more time together. Eventually you'll come across someone where you won't have to question if they like you. When the spark is there, the flames will be strong enough to be felt. Until then, just enjoy your life and don't worry about when or if something more might happen.