What does that mean?

21 hours ago, Jaunty said:

You seem like you have times when you are really open to what is happening with a person and suddenly you just shut it down

I think this is because I don't want people to fool me. I'm always suspicious about their  intentions. 

I will continue hang out with him but with low expectations. will see how it goes through time. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Sindy_0311 said:

I think this is because I don't want people to fool me. I'm always suspicious about their  intentions. 

I will continue hang out with him but with low expectations. will see how it goes through time. 

No need for suspicion here. He’s made it clear. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

You are not required to do anything you don't want to do. You don't have to go to his place. You don't have to travel out of town to a hotel with him. And you certainly do not have to have sex with him.

of course not... what's exactly the point? Sorry I don't get it

10 minutes ago, Sindy_0311 said:

of course not... what's exactly the point? Sorry I don't get it

You said you don't want to open up to him if he's just after booty. You also said you want to be friends with him. You additionally said you hadn't intended to have sex with him before but you "ended up" having sex with him anyway. And I am pointing out that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you agree to hang out with him and he suggests going to his place or he says he wants you two to go out of town together or he tries to initiate sex you can say "no" to whatever you don't want to do. 

2 hours ago, Sindy_0311 said:

I think this is because I don't want people to fool me. I  will continue hang out with him but with low expectations. will see how it goes through time.

That's all you can do. He doesn't seem to be trying to "fool you". He seems ok with hanging out and possibly FWB.

He may not want to just be friends, in that case, he'll give up and move on. Especially when he meets women who want what he wants.