My (37F)EX messages me(43M) but she’s married!

21 minutes ago, sunshine12345 said:

. I hate this generation of online dating.. it’s either a swipe left or right these days. 

Married is "swipe left", no matter how you slice it. Dating apps aren't the problem. The issue seems to be that unavailable people choose other unavailable people. Perhaps reflect why you are avoiding single available women. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

The issue seems to be that unavailable people choose other unavailable people. Perhaps reflect why you are avoiding single available women. 

^ This.  One gets the feeling that because you have a tough time with dating in general, this married woman is just a lot easier and you don't have all the hassle of "finding" someone single. It's easy. It's no work.  Sometimes, one has got to look in the mirror and ask yourself where all your morals and values went to, your obvious lack of self-esteem, lack of self-respect and disrespect for other peoples' relationships etc.

• Like 2

Stop acting naive, stop playing the victim of the dating scene and stop making excuses for trying to mess around with a married woman. 

Reading your words is like reading a cheaters laundry list of why they cheated.  It is always someone or something else's fault.  Dating didn't do this you did. Being single for 12 years didn't put you here you did.

There is no excuse, justification or reason for cheating or helping someone else cheat which is what you wanted.  You imagined she would cheat and fall in love and you could steal her away from her family.  Is this the person you are?  Seriously? 

Frankly if it is stay single until you build up your character and honesty.

Lost

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1