3 weeks of mental torture and ongoing

Puch

As I put in my previous post, my husband of 10 years has always been a liar, gaslighter and bullying me for his addiction of mdma. 

Last time this happened was 3 weeks ago and life has been just pure hell since then. He won't come to therapist or talk to anyone else and threatening me that he will ruin my life if I spoke to anyone. 

In the house, I don't want to look at his face. I'm getting the feelings that I just want to run away someplace so I can avoid seeing him. This has impacted me in worse ways mentally and focus on my work is just gone. 

He on the other hand, is enjoying life as I'm not speaking. He is giving me attitude and whenever i try to speak about the toxicity in the house,  he blocks me off by listening to loud music and screaming at me. Because he knows I won't speak to anyone is why is gaslighting me and bullying me.

When I say this toxic env is impacting me, he says it's your problem. You can start talking and being normal to me. You don't have the mental strength for situations. 

I just want to get away from this person and cut all my ties.

15 minutes ago, Puch said:

As I put in my previous post, my husband of 10 years has always been a liar, gaslighter and bullying . Because he knows I won't speak to anyone is why is gaslighting me and bullying me

Please contact the support agencies and links provided here. Please stop trying to reason with him and "make it work".