Oral sex...tips for guys

Ok...so I've just read the posts about tips for women giving head to guys...how about we turn the tables and can the general population here give advice on how I can give better oral sex to my g/f?

On the side note...I just posted about sex & my religion, so please no haters! I would just like to know and maybe other guys on here would also like to know how they can please their woman better with oral sex. Now...I have a basic idea...of how it works, but what else could one do and does her shaving her pubic area help or ???

there is an easy answer to this, and it's in two parts

1. make sure she is clean, then go right to it... don't go right for her clit or you'll be in trouble.

2. now, with that having been said, you need to do some homework. go to google. you'll be amazed (or not) at how much oral sex information is available on the web. heck, there's even pictures, too!

enjoy!

There are many many posts about this and how to give great oral to a woman, and about whether or not to shave....I recommend you do a search in Sex & Romance.

And just exactly where are these posts because I'm sorry...forgive me..I didn't see any.

there is an easy answer to this, and it's in two parts

1. make sure she is clean, then go right to it... don't go right for her clit or you'll be in trouble.

2. now, with that having been said, you need to do some homework. go to google. you'll be amazed (or not) at how much oral sex information is available on the web. heck, there's even pictures, too!

enjoy!

So, I can just go to link removed and type in "oral sex" and find all kinds of info?! *LOL* I never thought of that.. and another thing..you say "dont go right for her clit or you'll be in trouble..." why is that?

as i promised here is some tips for the FELLAS :

for those of you that are visual learners check out this websyte:

link removed

(it breaks down 'all the girly parts' that make up the better 1/2 of the population- the females .) hahahaha jk

nah for real it really describes, to put in such words, "all the orphases" & "parts" of the female anatomy. BUT NOT TO MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE AN ONLINE SEX ED CLASS just check that websyte out if at any point of this post you get confused & say: 'wait, where is that again??'

* oral sex for some, if not most, females is far more pleasurable than actual intercourse. to some it plays a very vital role of an intimate relationship. a girl friend of mine stayed w/ her boyfriend -now husband- (b/c he was a nice guy of course) BUT she admitted a big part of it was b/c "he knows how to eat *****."

its easier for some females to reach orgasm via oral sex rather than intercourse simply b/c of 2 things:

The Almighty Clitoris

and

the surrounding nerves of the vagina.

those 2 areas are the most sensitive for a woman.

* in my previous post i informed the ladies to start oral sex off in an interesting way...to remove any if not all clothing with the mouth & teeth. if the act is going to be oral then it should start, finish & end orally. plus girls underwear can be verrrry sexy & are practically BEGGING to be taken off sentually! (let alone with the teeth) *ROWR BABY!* its also a way to set you apart from the rest of the guys. it is very appealing to see a man carefully (or not so carefully ) take the time out to shed the fabrics hiding all that beauty. not to mention itll add to your sexual tension & in a way 'tease yourself' by brushing up against her womanhood with your lips even before getting into the act of oral. and theres nothing at all wrong w/ using your fingertips to kinda gently 'peek' at whats hiding in her underwear before removing it fully. itll kinda get her mind amped too.

* once the clothes are off & youve divided up plenty of time to all her body parts (breasts, legs, butt, stomach, neck, ears, lips etc,....) & its time for the REAL DEAL some cant wait to 'dive in like a hungry wolf' lol & others may be a little confused & hesitant...both perfectly normal responses.

* maybe im just speaking from personal likes & dislikes b/c i AM a female & all , but ill try to generalize everything to suit many girls.

- first id suggest to moisten the entire area. there is nothing appealing or fun about working in a dry environment. so gently navigate your toungue up & down in long strokes. spread her legs & her 'outer lips' aka LABIA (see diagram) maybe she can help you with that part. some guys love seeing a female's hand by her genitals it drives them wild so maybe she can assist in keeping them widened to make your job easier & more enjoyable. some girls prefer if their 'lips' stay closed b/c it stimulates the clitoris. but thats all personal preference. i dont think itll make much of a difference but hey, if need be, she can tell you herself which she prefers...dont worry! it sure as hell doesnt make you any less of a man to stop & ask for directions in the bedroom.

* locating & exploring the clit....the clitoris is located at the northern most part of the vagina & is like the 'powerhouse' of a womans sexuality. its like 'God's gift to women' . try sucking on it & GENTLY tugging at it with your teeth. hold it inbetween your teeth gently & have your mouth opened wide enough to allow your toungue to slip through & work it's magic. some guys tend to flip their toungue up & use the underside of the tip of the tougue & move it rapdly from side to side up & down & in circles. others find it easier to use the tip of their toungue & gently press it all around, like licking it but in small strokes.

- not to gross any of you guys out, BUT, the clit acts a lot like the 'head of a penis' minus the fact that NOTHING COMES OUT OF IT. so treat it gently when needed. (like after orgasms it usually needs a minute or 2 to get back to normal size b/c it swells upon climax, so be nice to 'her' & treat 'her' accordingly lol).

* while paying attention to her clitoris, utilize your hands as well to add to the sentuality. maybe via fingering or rubbing her breasts & legs. look up at her once in a while, its very enticing & 'educational' to see immediate reactions as youre doing what youre doing. you can learn a lot by facial expressions, eyes, the arching of her back, what shes doing with her hands etc....it may answer a lot of your questions you may have while doin the deed. if she has her eyes shut, dont think: 'oh she doesnt want to look at me' or 'she wishes it was another guy doing this' etc...its really not like that at all. think of it this way, when you eat something delicious & extremely satisfying what do you do? or after a session of great sex, what do you do? more than likely you lean back & close your eyes. its just our way of taking in all the pleasure, or keeping the light out of our eyes. hehehe feelings are heightened when one or more of our senses are not being used. so if we closed our eyes during sex, subconsciously we're allowing ourselves to enjoy it as much as we can.

take note: lol that doesnt mean break out the nose plugs, ear muffs & sunglasses while having a sexual experience, b/c somehow i think thatll just have a negative effect on it all. hahaha

* anyway as youre exploring your lady & orally stimulating her clitoris & you see shes getting very much into it all, try introducing a finger or 2 to her vagina. the entrance to the vagina & the clit at this point is very sensitive & welcomes attention to say the least. if fingering her entirely doesnt do much for her try just rubbing the entreance of the vagina or let your fingers enter just a little bit & go in & out just to get her nerves goin'.

* a girl's reaction will be more than likely a lot like how you, as a male, would react. if shes holding your head dont change anything about what youre doing. if shes pressing your head into her she wants you to be a little rough & make sure you get the entire clit. if she squirms, back arches, moans, etc...then YOU ARE THE MAN! youre doing a great job.

-concentrate bigtime on her & feel her out. you'll be surprised how you may find yourself on the same page as her & figure out exactly what shes looking for without even saying a word. it just takes time.

* youll know shes ready to hit the "big O" when shell start breathing heavier, her clit will begin to swell, & her vagina will become tighter. its hard to tell how a person will react during orgasm, some chicks will clamp up & close their legs & wedge you inbetween lol & some want to be entirely spread eagle. but whichever she decides dont stop doin what youre doin. whatever youre doing just keep it up, some girls prefer to be stimulated faster vaginally while about to orgasm. but if your girl is extremely caught up in whatever youre doing. by all means dont stop & start a 'new idea'. that is the most FRUSTRATING PAINFUL thing to do. its like blueballs but for girls! and it pisses us off. lol

* once youve successfully pleased your woman & gave her your all. she deserves a gentle sentual cool down. slowly & i mean slooooowwwwllly & softly lick her whole area up & down. its highyl sensitive so i cant express how gentle to be. but leaving no inch left untouched. ever so gently kiss her clitoris & (some chicks really enjoy this) kiss her all the way back up her body, eventually making your way back up to her face level & give her a very intimate, sentual, passionate kiss.

it really can be a very sweet & sexy way to end it...or if youre lucky...just get it started.

*NOTE TO GUYS & GALS: i found that a great way to show deep appreciation post-sexual-encounter, is to give eachother full body massages....in the nude of course. i know that as a fact that when girls climb on the back of your men & rub your entire body over theirs, dont leave an inch unscathed & let your hair down, the feminitity of your hair & body pressed against his can be orgasmic all in itself. *

-DG724

There are many many posts about this and how to give great oral to a woman, and about whether or not to shave....I recommend you do a search in Sex & Romance.

And just exactly where are these posts because I'm sorry...forgive me..I didn't see any.

Go to Search....type in "Oral Sex" and limit posts to "Sex & Romance" or "Orgasm". I just tried and found a few of the hits were about oral sex tips when giving to women.

Its important to know that females are different and this means that they will have different preferrences when it comes to oral sex, find out what each woman likes. In a general sense you need to educate yourself with the knowledge of female anatomy. Typically with women sex is more than physical its also psychological, the more comfortable they feel the better results you are going to have. Learn about cunnilingus and keep your technique up. Never stop learning

And please,

for the love of God....shave.... or have a full beard.

My guy has a beard and it's fine as long as he doesn't trim it, when it's bristly it's a cross between irritatingly scratchy and maddingly ticklish....not too sexy!!

And please,

for the love of God....shave.... or have a full beard.

My guy has a beard and it's fine as long as he doesn't trim it, when it's bristly it's a cross between irritatingly scratchy and maddingly ticklish....not too sexy!!

*LOL* The same thing can be said of a woman's pubic area...

DG> That was a VERY educational post to say the least. *LOL* I think I just might save that for future reference the next time my g/f and I try this. *LOL*

Ok I've posted this so many times now but ok.

Eat It Like a Pro

While no two women are exactly alike, there are many things that are universally enjoyed by women. No matter whether it's your first time going down on your girl or whether you're just looking to give your wife a little extra pleasure, the following step by step guide will have her raving about your skills.

Start Psychological

Start with the mental aspect. It's a vastly underrated element of a woman's sexuality and is almost completely misunderstood by the male species. Many women are self conscious about the way they taste and/or smell, especially when experimenting with a new partner. Tell her how much you're looking forward to tasting her sweet juices. Tell her you love the taste - it really turns you on. Tell her you're going to devour every last drop she has to offer. Tell her that you're good at it and you can't wait to show off your skills. Tell her all these things and anything else you can think of along the same lines. You want her to be comfortable sticking her crotch into your mouth, so it's best to lay the groundwork with some sweet talking.

Gentle Stroking

Once you've got her naked, begin with some soft stroking of her inner thighs. Stay away from her vagina, but let every soft stroke get tantalizingly closer and closer. Direct the strokes from the knees towards the vagina. This may tickle her a little, but she'll love every minute.

Positioning

Position yourself comfortably so that your mouth is comfortably at clit level. You can be in any number of positions, but it's important that you're both comfortable. We highly recommend the laying flat position for beginners as it is easy and intuitive. Once you're set, begin by softly kissing the outer lips of the vagina. Work your way around, teasing the lips with your tongue.

First Contact

As you reach the clitoris, dart your tongue in from underneath the clit and give it a good lick from the base to the tip. This will give you a good indication of how much direct clitoral stimulation she can take at this point. Try circling the clit for a while to get her rolling. Keep stimulating the area around the clit and the clit itself until she can take direct stimulation. For some women, this will be immediate, for others, you'll need to tease the area a bit before she can handle the direct contact.

Engage the Clitoris

Most of the time, you can actually feel the clitoris harden and swell with blood. This is a sign to you that it's time to focus on her pleasure button. Once you begin working hard on the clitoris, you can use a variety of techniques, but don't take your lips, tongue and mouth away from it. It's vital that you give the clit constant attention. You'll find that some women like different types of strokes than others, but, for the most part, you can simply wail away with your tongue back and forth accross the clitoris to get the job done. Or lick it like a thirsty dog lapping at an ice cream cone. The figure 8 is a very nice move here.

The Home Stretch

Many women will start to buck and moan at this point. Their legs may start shaking and many will actually start thrusting their vagina deeper into your mouth. In some cases they're trying to position their clit just right on your tongue, but most of the time they're just enjoying the ride. In any case, this is the time to really dig in, intensify your efforts and go after the clitoris until she's spent. Try a clitoral blowjob or some tongue screwing when she's deep within the throes of ecstasy and she's likely to go over the edge with a mind blowing clitoral orgasm.

Mopping Up

Be careful here, as a large percentage of women become hyper-sensitive in the clitoral area just after orgasm. Even the tiniest touch can be painful. Most will push you away from the area when they're through. Don't sweat it. Your work is done.

Close the Deal

Tell her how she has the sweetest taste to her. Tell her you really can't believe how good it was and how much you enjoyed it. Trust me, she'll be back.

• 1 month later...
take note: lol that doesnt mean break out the nose plugs, ear muffs & sunglasses while having a sexual experience, b/c somehow i think thatll just have a negative effect on it all. hahaha

Oh geez, I had to break out more than that, I had to save her panties

by me b/c she had sooooo much juice coming out I had no choice but

to use her panties to wipe my face or I'll drown-- LOL...

onetime I remember I had to run to the bathroom to wash my face

b/c I was starting to gag, she was in ecstasy... she had to laugh at

me b/c while running my junior was hard and flapping up and down LOL...

it must have looked funny

• 5 weeks later...

GREAT POST DRAGONGIRL... !!!!!

Laughing Sam... soooo true... so very true... where u been sweets?

Tigris... are u following???

ADDING another 2 cents...

Expert Muff Diving Secrets:

* DIVE IN... Nothing compares to wild abandon. If your not covered in it.. your not doing it right.

* START SLOW: Take your time....

* TEASE: Tease with your lips and your mouth...till she's so excited she'll grab you by the ears and beg you to dive in.

* Suction: Add a wee bit of suction: gently... lol. Be careful of those pearly whites.. its not just you guys that can be senstive...

* Mix it up: side to side... up and down.. figure eights... Great excersise.