Hello i.m a transgender woman dating a straight guy who recently cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend which is not the first time in this situation what do I do do I let go of him because I'm left in a stage where I'm confused and have unstable emotions however he is forever horny when I'm around him whats type of advice would you recommend on my situation  

11 minutes ago, Memoriah said:

dating a straight guy who recently cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend which is not the first time in this situation 

How long have you been dating? Were you exclusive? Was he on/off with the GF? All you can do is avoid nebulous situations and define precisely what you want such as exclusive dating. If someone cheats or otherwise threats you poorly, it's best to cut your losses sooner rather than later.

16 minutes ago, Memoriah said:

however he is forever horny when I'm around him

You are not in a relationship, he just wants sex. Hence why he dates you, then goes to his ex when she is up to it etc. If you want a relationship and not just somebody that would be interested in sex only, dont date that man. Break up and find somebody who would want the same.

21 minutes ago, Memoriah said:

I'm left in a stage where I'm confused and have unstable emotions however he is forever horny when I'm around him 

Make sure you follow up on all the support available for your transition. If you are navigating confusion it may help to talk to people and support groups about it. For example you seem to be trying to affirm your level of attractiveness by stating he's horny around you.