Removed me from social media

1 Month ago Me and my crush girl(she liked me too) got in to arguments, and since then we didn't talk or anything, both mad i guess, we see each other daily at university, she just removed me from social media(Fb, Insta). I know i should reached out earlier(there was some signs and glances from her) but what does this mean or how should i act on this. I still have feelings for her 

2 minutes ago, EMOTIONALLYDAMAGEDGOOD said:

1 Month ago Me and my crush girl(she liked me too) got in to arguments. she just removed me from social media(Fb, Insta). 

Sorry this happened. What was the argument about? 

Did she block you or just unfriend/unfollow?

Do you want to be friends or date? 

1 hour ago, EMOTIONALLYDAMAGEDGOOD said:

1 Month ago Me and my crush girl(she liked me too) got in to arguments, and since then we didn't talk or anything, both mad i guess, we see each other daily at university, she just removed me from social media(Fb, Insta).

You want to date someone like this?

Well, if someone just removes me from being a 'friend', I say it says plenty enough to avoid & walk away..

She was a crush, whom you ended in an argument with - who then pretty much deleted you ( for what?  to show you she's mad or something?  Yah, I don't play that game, fps!).

Be done.  Expect no more.  Self respect.

50 minutes ago, EMOTIONALLYDAMAGEDGOOD said:

She just unfollowed me and she has private accounts, i want to date. What this could mean

Ok, if you want to date since you're not blocked send her an apology (for whatever the argument) and invite her out to something.

Best case scenario, you two get together. Worst case scenario, she ignores you. Either way you'll have an answer and can move forward accordingly