How to be more attractive?

Basic hygiene, dress well (with clothes that suit your body) so you'll feel good about yourself and be positive as well as uplifting. Be interested in life and have hobbies. For example, you can talk about your travels or what you've read this week.

Bonus point: Reading is very sexy, but that's just my biased opinion. 😉

• Thanks 1

Cleanliness outwardly AND inwardly.  No foul language both written and verbal, always treating others with respect and kindness, being a very moral person and decent human being.

Being your own person makes you attractive instead of being clingy and relying on others to make you feel that you're somebody.  Being your own person meaning, having your own life with your career, sports, taking care of your health, hobbies, intellect and being a financially INDEPENDENT person is extremely attractive!  Not needing anyone to survive is very, very attractive.  Everyone is attracted to a winner and winners have an automatic draw without having to try so hard to be attractive. 

Humility.  People want to be with humble, very modest people. 

Great manners are super important.  Never interrupting, never monopolizing conversations, being a great listener, never gaslighting, never being tricky nor slick is what people always notice. 

A lot of times it's what you don't say, write and do which is attractive. 

Being a peaceful, stable, very moral person is extremely attractive but you have to have your own life otherwise good characteristic traits are canceled out if you don't have anything else to offer.  It's everything.  It's the package which makes a person attractive. 

• 2 weeks later...

Walk with good posture and positive energy.  Work out most days and include cardio where you sweat. For me sweating is cleansing and I feel more attractive after and after a shower lol because I have stripped away excess “stuff”. 
Listen without rehearsing what you plan to say next.  Your manner even if not in person will be more attractive because the speaker will feel more comfortable and understood. 
For outer appearance drink tons of plain water and no sugary drinks if at all possible.  

On 7/13/2022 at 12:32 AM, greendots said:

Basic hygiene, dress well (with clothes that suit your body) so you'll feel good about yourself and be positive as well as uplifting. Be interested in life and have hobbies. For example, you can talk about your travels or what you've read this week.

Bonus point: Reading is very sexy, but that's just my biased opinion. 😉

I love talking about books and hearing what others are reading !!

Other than the basics of taking good care of yourself overall and possessing high quality morals and character, if you really want to make yourself more attractive, be your own person meaning succeed by working hard. 

In this society, when it comes to settling down with either a long term partner or towards marriage (and even some friendships), generally people flock to winners.  Questions are:  "What do you do?"  "What's your background?  Where did you go to school?"  "Where do you live?"  Those are typical questions. 

Of course, there are people from all walks of life which is a given. 

From my experience, I've found a distinct pool of people to be similar regarding whom they choose to associate with, socialize with, engage with or whom they seek to have a long term relationship or marriage with.  Birds of a feather flock together. 

Aside from high quality character, people often ask themselves what type of life they envision 10 years from now?  Being with a person can either amount to struggle, hardship, strife and misery or a sound, solid, stable, very comfortable life long term relationship.  Having an economically healthy life makes life a heck of a lot less stressful and more attractive indeed.

On 7/11/2022 at 1:56 PM, kamurj said:

You know those people who aren't that attractive but they have dozens of people chasing them? They have three things in common. A truly positive outlook that's like a light. People want to be in that ligjt.comfortable in their own skin. They know their strengths and weaknesses and they're ok with that. And they make everyone they talk to feel like they're the only ones in the room. They listen intently because they care. Always find the positive. Accept yourself for who you are. Truly care what others say.

• Like 1

Being self confident without being cocky yet still remaining humble and modest is a huge draw for me.  Many people find those traits extremely attractive.  I've always been attracted to self go-getters and people who are going somewhere in life with their mission.  They don't stagnate nor are they typical.  Attractive people are on the fast track, will prosper and succeed.  I'm attracted to people who have a sense of purpose and not just breathing and taking up air space. 

Aside from the above paragraph, I'm attracted to empathetic people and people who possess emotional intelligence.  People who possess emotional intelligence are 'matters of principle' people.  They are conscientious, don't play mind games, head trips nor gaslight others.  I'm attracted to people who know how to treat others with respect and consideration always. 

I've known people in my life and some current unavoidable people in my life who are civil sometimes yet they have a dark side which I look upon with great disdain.  I enforce strong boundaries with them.

I'm attracted to people who know how to communicate effectively with consideration in mind.  I don't like rude, inconsiderate, unkind people.  The minute I catch a whiff of people who are ungracious, I exit the relationship / friendship immediately. 

I'm attracted to people who treat others well.  I observe a lot. 

I'm attracted to people who are their own persons and don't rely nor depend on others to be their identity.  In many ways I fall into this category.  I like myself and I make myself attractive without having to try so hard to be attractive or well liked.  I'm attracted to people who are SECURE.