Romantic or Ridiculous?

13 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

A support group might be better. I think you're longing for company or to feel accepted by a community of people who understand you or value you, not judging you based on your stutter or ASD. Don't be afraid to make new friends and go outside of your comfort zone. The right guy will come along.

This is my impression, too. 

Deabting someone like Jenny McCarthy is beside the point, OP. Focus intead on connecting with people in real-time, people who aren't from eons ago in your past. 

• Like 2
On 5/12/2022 at 3:13 AM, Capricorn3 said:

I don't think it's in any way romantic at all.  I actually find it rather disturbing to be honest.  I note from your threads in general that you seem to live your life in some kind of fantasy world and dredge up a lot of things from the past.  You need to get back to the real world, the present, and realise that all those people from your past have long moved on, married with children etc etc.  You can't possibly out of the blue send people emails after 18 or 20 years and expect them to pick up from where you left off 20 years ago. Just because you seem to live in a fantasy world doesn't mean they are too.  Many could have forgotten who are you anyway.  Definitely not romantic (imo).

I know. I obviously live in my own world. It's a curse and a blessing.