From what I hear men are easy to please...

Guest Anonymous
Message added by kamurj,

Topic run its course, closed.

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

But it still needs to be the right woman. Otherwise men would settle down with any woman who feeds them and has her own home they can move into. 

Needs to be the right man, too.  Both need to be compatible, in lockstep and on the same page otherwise all relationships are doomed for failure. 

I agree with some comments earlier.  You can give some men (and even female friends) the world and they still say, oh I'm not feeling it and lose interest.  

It seems to me that people take you for granted if you're always around meeting their needs and not creating and drama. It's all too easy for them.  There's no respect at all.

I love helping people but I will never again be there for them excessively.  I will always set boundaries from now on. 

I think some women are much more manipulative and ***y.  A Scorpio female so called friend it turned out was a nut bar, loved playing power trips and mind games.  I was there for her like no tomorrow too. Wow.   Evil to the bone in that case.  

No wonder that nut bar Scorpio friend of mine had no other friends!!! I was the only one.  It's okay because in the end when everyone has left them - they learn their lesson and end up alone.  Which is where the one I knew is where she belongs.

18 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

No wonder that nut bar Scorpio friend of mine had no other friends!!! I was the only one. 

The last ex who lied about living with another guy, having a 5 month old baby, leaving to her moms with the baby when I broke it off, lied and slept at her exes shortly after, wanted me to pay for her OWN apartment, would have her ex texting All night even though they were “broken up” cough cough ... and blaming me for being the bad one, and recently sent some provocative DMs wanting me to get her pregnant and asked “what would you do if you found out your child was not yours?” 🤦‍♂️ 

.... was a Scorpio ️:D but also is my best friend so 🤷‍♂️ 

...made sure to block and thankfully avoided a massive train wreck 🚂 

No offence to scorpios, please don’t sting me!! :D