I need advice.

ems123

If you havent seen my other posts, check them out to understand more.

I am in the 8th grade and i have always struggled with getting scared to ask boys out or talk to them about my feelings face to face, ive always been fine in a relationship and able to talk too them face to face, just never talking about stuff like that face to face. I had written a note for him on thursday to give to him friday and i had given it to him, to sum the note up it was me admitting i did like him and just how i felt about each situation that has happened. I didnt ask him out on it because i felt that was crossing the line, and i felt maybe that would be too soon and too stressful for me and him. I set that aside and gave him the note friday in class. He had read it and im not sure what he thinks, and if he even cares, he opened it and read it in class. He looked at me a few times after he looked at it, and when i was leaving i whispered to my friend that sits at his table to email me, as i do not have my phone right now. My other friend and him asked what i said as i left, im assuming she didnt hear because i didnt say it too loud, and i walked away fast afterwards. I really want to know what he said about the note or what he thinks and i dont know how to approach him because im sure he wont approach me to talk about anything. What should i do? 

5 minutes ago, ems123 said:

I am in the 8th grade and i have always struggled with getting scared to ask boys out or talk to them about my feelings face to face

The good news is you don't have to do either of these things. In fact it's not recommended.

All you have to do is be approachable

Be able to smile, say hi, be easy to talk to, ask questions about class, teachers, school, interests, whatever.

Follow/friend people from school on social media. Be interactive with people.

It's unclear where you got these bad ideas that you have to run up to boys and ask them out or dump your feeling on them? Who does that? Who told you that?

People become interested in you when you are interested in them. However you can't just hide in a corner and expect to make friends.

17 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's unclear where you got these bad ideas that you have to run up to boys and ask them out or dump your feeling on them? Who does that? Who told you that?

People become interested in you when you are interested in them. However you can't just hide in a corner and expect to make friends.

im afraid you arent getting the point. I like this dude, i have for weeks now, i want to ask him out, but im afraid, of multiple things. Im afraid he wont take it seriously. i am approachable, im a very outgoing person to be honest i just get shy sometimes when it comes to wanting to ask a boy out.

I want to make him mine, like badly. I can talk to him about almost everything if i wanted too. besides when it comes to asking him out and expressing my feelings, i hate ranting, and i get shy when it comes to asking a boy i like out.

9 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

OP, there is no need to keep starting new threads when they all pertain to the same topic.  Saves jumping from one thread to another when it can all be kept in one thread and avoid confusion.  Thanks.

I start more and more because it doesnt all happen in one day, im not obsessed i just like him. I want to update you guys everyday as well.

8 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

You can't if he doesn't want to. Enjoy your crush. Ask your parents to take you to a doctor/therapist about the shyness as well as these obsessive thoughts about a boy.

im not obsessed, now that i read that i sound obsessed, i like him, and i look at him occasionally, and i get butterflies occasionally because of him, but thats about it as much as i want to make him mine, i am not so sure on it.

Just now, ems123 said:

it doesn't notify viewers when i edit the same thread, plus i get more viewers everyday from a new thread, on top of that im new.

I understand you're new here, that's why I am informing you on how things work.  Viewers DO see your updates and follow your thread etc.  No need to have three or four threads, daily, all on the same topic.  One thread is all that is required.

4 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

I understand you're new here, that's why I am informing you on how things work.  Viewers DO see your updates and follow your thread etc.  No need to have three or four threads, daily, all on the same topic.  One thread is all that is required.

doesnt it only inform followers though?

2 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

It's actually MORE difficult to follow multiple threads.  Please don't keep starting new ones!

Anyone and everyone who comes to this site can see your thread.

noted, how can i continue on the same thread?

Archived