I have received two job offers, and have an interview today. Should I mention this?

Hey guys,

Recently started looking for a new job and have been fortunate to have received two job offers yesterday. I am however having another second interview today and was wondering if I should mention this towards the end, just so that I would be able to speed up the decision process. I've received the offer letters and am weighing out the options atm. 

I know this can work both ways, so how would you suggest going about this? 

I would say something. I usually try to respond to job offers within 24 hours, or at least let them know that I will respond within 48. They have other candidates and they don’t want to lose out waiting on you. At the same time, you don’t want to lose out on them because you’re waiting around to hear back from the third company. I would just say toward the end of the interview, “I am very excited about this opportunity, but I do want to let you know that I have received offers and have committed to responding to them within the next day or two. Would it be possible for us to touch base before then?” If they say they have another interview later in the week (or whatever reason) and want to wait until after that, then you have to decide whether you want to let the others hang on for that long. 

absolutely! when they ask about your job search and what youre looking for, be honest and say you're so grateful, it's been going well. You've already heard back on two jobs.  at the same time, you are excited about this opportunity, too. its a great spot to be in and fortunately your search is practically over. 

You are a good candidate... obviously. It'll make them think fast. I've been a hiring manager.  Top candidates get scooped up. So I imagine they'll get real with you, real quick. 

I wouldn't put time demands on them. put the info out there. Let them handle their end.... if they don't jump, focus on the two offers you already have.  Things do have a way of working out as they should.

Good for you!  

Archived